How do you post a photo?

x_atlas0

Reaction score
It's asking for a referrer, the place where the image is on the web. Thusly, to post a photo, it has to be online somewhere. Services like Photobucket and ImageHost are designed so the user can load an image then refer to it using the

velocewest

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mike, the photo has to be hosted. Then, you can type in the html tags and the link like this --

[_img]http://www.wheremyimageishosted.com/mypic.jpg[/img]

^ don't type that underscore, I just stuck it there to make the tag fail so you could read it

Or use the "Img" button, paste in your link and use the "Close tags" link.

Malc

Reaction score
Mike,
Being completely hopeless at this stuff I finally figured out how to do it.
I found a "free" hosting site

www.photobucket.com (I am sure there are others out there)

Anyway I registered and then uploaded photos from my hard drive to the site. When the pictures are finally loaded they each have the url thingy which you can copy and paste into you message on this site

HTH
Malc

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Mike Pelly said:
I tried the Img button...but then what? Must the phote be saved as a url image or can I just cut and paste it from "my pictures'?

The e9coupe.com Photo Gallery will be up and running this week. You'll be able to upload photos into the gallery then link photos to your message if you need to. It will work very similar to Photobucket except it will be only E9 coupes and will be part of this site.

I'll post a message when its up...

Dan