How to use "PM's"..... now Conversation

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Private Messages (PM's) on the old board are now called Conversations. You can access them two common ways shown in the images...

Attachments

• conversations callout msg.jpg
    conversations callout msg.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 278
  • conversations callout.jpg
    conversations callout.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 285

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
On the old board we were limited to the number of PM we could store so I routinely deleted those I did not need. How do I delete old conversations?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
On your Conversations list you can select individual conversations with the check box next to the subject title. On the bottom right of the list page select "Selected Conversations" and choose an action (hard to see with the theme colors). You can also "Select All" from the Selected Conversations window. I can make some screen shots if you need them...

Jon B

Reaction score
I don't seem to have the "Conversations" access on my profile page, as shown in the attachment above... how do I add this?
Thanks...

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't seem to have the "Conversations" access on my profile page, as shown in the attachment above... how do I add this?
Thanks...
If you hover over anyone's username the Conversations link should show. It's also the little envelope in the upper right corner of the window between your username and bell icon.