Hurricane Helene

yes, but storm surge won't go uphill 1000 ft above sea level ... hopefully we will only have tropical storm force winds and tons of rain. the ground here is already soaked, been raining for 2 days. my coupe is in the middle of a paint / body shop on stands and the shop is on high ground. we've got the other cars put away and have stuff on standby if we lose power. it is what it is.

yes, but storm surge won't go uphill 1000 ft above sea level ... hopefully we will only have tropical storm force winds and tons of rain. the ground here is already soaked, been raining for 2 days. my coupe is in the middle of a paint / body shop on stands and the shop is on high ground. we've got the other cars put away and have stuff on standby if we lose power. it is what it is.
Trees are your concern

yep, when trees / limbs come down, power tends to go OFF ... and we have a ton of big trees. hoping mine and my neighbors stay together. the only good news is that its not the middle of the summer.

one of the people i worry about the most is @Bejoe16 as he is down in Albany, GA and that is in the 'hurricane' zone. our friend @Dan Wood is close to that zone. its going to be an interesting evening / early morning hours.

@dbower might be getting it right now at 4 AM
1727424812823.png

Last edited:
Back