i HIGHLY recommend Keshav

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Make no mistake about it, Keshav is an honorable guy, a man of his word ... accurately describes what he sells. I bought a leather covered Petri from him that was even better than described. In short, he is a wonderful forum member who i look forward to knowing for a long time and hope i get to meet in person and see his CSL.

Tony.dreamer

Super Active member with not much to show
Reaction score
Keshav is one super nice guy! Very helpful and exceptionally knowledgeable! I owe him one ! He went out of his way and spent so much of his time to help me out....

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
He's been awesome! @Keshav has helped me get a BBS waffle from Germany (he mailed an ebay item to me as the seller wouldn't mail to the USA), and been EXTREMELY helpful with info on Petri wheels and recommendations on buying one.

deQuincey

Reaction score
adding to this positive feedback on Keshav
all went nice and smooth
thank you

Christopher

Site Donor
Reaction score
Keshav is a true gentleman. He's been a great help to me on several occasions and is a real credit to the community - thanks Keshav !

Keshav

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you all. I’m only a small part and member of this elite group, without each other, we’d be far away from achieving our goals.
All you guys are fantastic. I must add my very special respect for Scott (RSP) for all the support he gives, not only to me, but all of us here.
Needless to say, great thanks all the other suspects like Marcos and dozens of others not mentioned by name, keeping us up to date, and giving the word support, a whole new meaning.
Danke sehr

Last edited:

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am also a member of the Keshav Fan Club. A good friend who has been extremely helpful and kind to me.

Ed Z