I want this e9 skateboard deck!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
It looks like https://garagewelt.com/ stopped producing the BMW e9 skateboard deck in 2015. My 9yo and I just assembled a new skateboard for his birthday. I need to get a setup for myself and I want one of these! :D I messaged them to see if it is available. I presume they will tell me that it's done, but who knows if they will do a group buy. Anybody else want an e9 skateboard? I'm looking at you @nosmonkey, @Haseeb ,@floridabmx , @Bejoe16 (just don't fall).

37165978_2100784310179596_1078096147744030720_n.jpg

Last edited:

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'd definitely be in for one. I already have an e46 M3 but I would to have one of these hanging in garage. I really like the middle one!

Haseeb

Reaction score
It looks like https://garagewelt.com/ stopped producing the BMW e9 skateboard deck in 2015. My 9yo and I just assembled a new skateboard for his birthday. I need to get a setup for myself and I want one of these! :D I messaged them to see if it is available. I presume they will tell me that it's done, but who knows if they will do a group buy. Anybody else want an e9 skateboard? I'm looking at you @nosmonkey, @Haseeb ,@floridabmx , @Bejoe16 (just don't fall).

View attachment 49868
ohh shit that actually looks so damn cool...if the price is right I am "on board" :cool:;););)

edit: checked to see that average board on the website is 60 bucks, count me in

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Stop tempting me with shit I don't need because i'll probably buy it....

If shipping to the UK isn't a killer that middle one sure would look cool mounted on the wall

EJ333

Reaction score
Awesome, it ( they) would look
great on my hallway wall. Of course, to offset my wife’s decor everywhere else ...

steve in reno

Reaction score
Havent ridden a skateboard since the mid 60's.
They are much nicer now.
Pretty, and pricey, wall art.
My grandsons would be uncontrollable to not be able to ride it. And physically injured if they did!
AND NO, I am not going to "sidewalk surf " my tender age.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
No response from GarageWelt. :( I messaged them on facebook. They don’t provide contact info on the site either.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I heard back. He said the following;

We’ve made a few different E9 designs. Next on the list is the Frank Stella car.

No group buy necessary, just keep an eye out and it’ll happen. Most likely a couple of months.

Max