Ignition Cover

jarrod ingleton

Reaction score
Hi all
Does anyone know if there is meant to be a cover over the ignition. See image attached. Ian unsure. If there is meant to be - need to try and source. Please advise??? Many thanks
Jarrod

IMG_5873.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wladek

Reaction score

Attachments

• 32321108979.jpg
    32321108979.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 184

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
as much as i have looked thru W+N's website ... i find things like this that i wish i had ordered. now i have something to add to the next person who puts in a group order from the US. thanks for posting Wladek

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
okay then ... whenever you get some of the front window stops with springs, i will gladly buy the 3 things from you and consolidate the shipping PITA

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Howdy Jarrod- I will be in Auckland on the 30th of this month and then in Gold Coast for a week. Let me know if you need any bits brought over.

jarrod ingleton

Reaction score
Hi there
Great. Would love to buy the ignition cover from you if possible. Perhaps you would be kind enough to bring with you and post it from the Gold Coast. Happy to transfer funds to you this week. Please let me know
Thanks again
Best regards
Jarrod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wcl4

Site Donor
Reaction score
rehashing this old thread. my 2800 seems to need one as well. any idea where to get one? the link above no longer works.

Attachments

• 20180110_185735.jpg
    20180110_185735.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 173

wcl4

Site Donor
Reaction score
Spoke to Markos about this. It's still a work in progress but he mentioned that BMW may still be making this but without the text? Anyone have a part number? Thank you.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I know where there is one but I,myself not sure if he still has it. I think he wanted $30 and I thought it was too much.

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
It's possible @mulberryworks may have one from the grab bag of stuff he got on ebay???
I did get one in the grab bag, but it's spoken for. I will be making a mold from it to see if I can make replicas before sending it on. It's not perfect, but it will be a good test. I may cast the duplicates, or see if injection is the way to go.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I did get one in the grab bag, but it's spoken for. I will be making a mold from it to see if I can make replicas before sending it on. It's not perfect, but it will be a good test. I may cast the duplicates, or see if injection is the way to go.

Seems like a good candidate for either process. Not a great candidate for 3D printing so I have learned. On paper it was perfect but in practice not so much.