Incredible deal

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well, it works for BOTH manual and automatic gearboxes. It says so twice in the first paragraph so it must be super true

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I've seen a number of listings on eBay recently for WN body panels, but the price is four or five times what you can buy them for from WN. Quite a racket.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Joker
6j fps for 6k & listed as for parts only
I have set of 14" Alpina wheels I can not sale it for $400 and this guy hoping to sale it for $6,000 it is funny this people living in deferent world like the guy selling a 1,300 exhaust system for over $5,000 they are jock it is not real

mbmw

Reaction score
Looks like he is located in Latvia. Check all his listings and also the feedback. Something does not make sense.....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 20-25-34 Feedback Profile.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 20-25-34 Feedback Profile.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 80

bmwm3owner

Reaction score
I have purchased parts from him in the past. He is located in Latvia. Not sure why his prices are insane on eBay but if you go to his website or contact him directly, he is quite reasonable.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have purchased parts from him in the past. He is located in Latvia. Not sure why his prices are insane on eBay but if you go to his website or contact him directly, he is quite reasonable.

Anyone selling on eBay is facing how high the fees coming from eBay/PayPal are.

Not sure how it is in US (fees) but they are dependent on the Seller's location where Eastern Europe has it's own fees.

Guys, I don't understand your attitude to Latvia, Romania or Poland. How would You fell being generalized by your nationality or location?
My personal experience over several years on eBay are not showing any difference between location (taking into account democratic countries inside EU, US, UK).
Good and bad sellers are around the world.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My comments are completely silent on location. Rather, I feel it is a bit shady to re-sell $1,100 parts for $5,000. That seems like a very unreasonable mark up. Buyer beware.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Anyone selling on eBay is facing how high the fees coming from eBay/PayPal are.

Not sure how it is in US (fees) but they are dependent on the Seller's location where Eastern Europe has it's own fees.

Guys, I don't understand your attitude to Latvia, Romania or Poland. How would You fell being generalized by your nationality or location?
My personal experience over several years on eBay are not showing any difference between location (taking into account democratic countries inside EU, US, UK).
Good and bad sellers are around the world.
My comment was not directed at any one particular country but rather the overall complexity and price of the offering. My eBay listing shows the product is in Kosice, Slovakia from a Latvian seller shipped from China at an exorbitant cost. I have purchased several products directly from these countries you mention and harbor no personal bias against them. As an American I certainly know about being generalized. I apologize if my comment missed its mark!

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
You do not need to! It was just general comment, not for Yours exactly.

It is also very popular here, locally people are selling stuff they do not really have which make a problem later on.

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
All I was doing was pointing out the incredible deal. I had no thoughts on location, political affiliation, gender or lack there of, nationality, or religion. I might be biased on facial hair or man buns; but that's just me...

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Guys... I'll promise not to swing, You Dark Souls! :cool:

1641468885692.png

Last edited: