intake runners 320i

stphers

Reaction score
I have 2 extra 320i intake runners is anybody looking for 2 to make a set? 20.00 ea plus shipping Just cut the ribs out and a liitle sanding perfect

Thanks, Rick

Attachments

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like they also have bosses on the sides with bolt hole openings that can be removed and welded closed or you will have two bolts per runner to close them off.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks like they also have bosses on the sides with bolt hole openings that can be removed and welded closed or you will have two bolts per runner to close them off.

Are you sure the holes go all the way through? I wouldn't think so. I have a set. will have to dig them out of the box to see for sure:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i was under the impression that they are just threaded studs that go into the metal without going all the way thru.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Perhaps these are different but the e21 ones I bought for my b35, the holes went all of the way thru. I found out I hadn’t plugged two of them when I first started the motor and I had a massive vacuum leak. Mine didn’t have the webs either.

stphers

Reaction score
Yes, on the early 320i's, 2 of the runners had the webs and 2 of them did not, you simply cut the webs out. I would do it but at only 20.00 bucks each, I think at that price, the new owner can cut them out.

Still up for sale 20.00 for each runner plus shipping