Interest in 'Unbeatable BMW' sticker run.

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm contemplating getting some of these windscreen stickers made to go back on my CSL.
From what I can tell not many of these original stickers are left around, especially one good enough to use as a base for a quality reproduction.
As I understand it they were a dealer issued decal for RHD CSL's and presumably the CS & CSi
Sorry I don't have a better pic at the moment but this gives you an idea of what they look like and where they sit.
How many of you would be interested in one if I was to organise a print run?

20181015_144658.jpg

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they were original (dealer fitted) to UK cars at least. Can't remember which Forum member told me that though.
Happy to get a cost estimate if enough members were keen.

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they were original (dealer fitted) to UK cars at least. Can't remember which Forum member told me that though.
Happy to get a cost estimate if enough members were keen.

yes definitely original. Just saying I hope mine is (I’m 99% sure it is. I just wasn’t aware there was already a repo out there).

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I just ordered the tire pressure sticker that goes in the fuel door. Mine was pretty beat up after a paint color change. And we did not think the new Turkis paint deserved an old sticker.

Attachments

• IMG_1606(1).jpg
    IMG_1606(1).jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 138

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I just ordered the tire pressure sticker that goes in the fuel door. Mine was pretty beat up after a paint color change. And we did not think the new Turkis paint deserved an old sticker.

Drew,
i didn’t see the air pressure decal either.... please show which one you got

Keshav

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
I went to his website and clicked on the USA cars. There was an M6 tire pressure sticker pictured. He said he custom makes the stickers for all models,so I decided to buy the E9 USA sticker. His email response to my online order was delays due to Covid and other reasons. Let's see if he replies to the FB message I sent him about shipping time. He shouldn't keep a website open and accept payments unless he's actually running a business.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Update--Pukardesigns.com doesn't make the fuel door -tire pressure sticker. But he will gladly charge your credit card and tell you how much is wrong with his business.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
After three months I asked for a refund, will likely not receive one. Family medical issues since last year the site claims, then why take orders especially if you have them on hand? The original owner was at the Porsche Swap this year in Anaheim, wish he had stayed in control.

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just came across this thread again and I thought I should mention that the guy running Pukardesigns is a good guy and did really have a (horrible) family health issue.

If you haven’t already got the parts or a refund, just email again and I’m sure he’ll get it sorted.