Ireland engineering problems????

gazzol

Reaction score
Anyone else tried to purchase anything from Ireland Engineering recently? It takes days and days to get a response to email if I get one at all. Used them a long long time ago and they were really good but I'm really frustrated at the lack of service at the moment.

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I had good luck with them in March. It is racing season, though. You might try calling.

Honolulu

Reaction score
Andrew Adams left the building. Hi Andrew! Thanks for the E30 stuff my wife picked up from you, and the tour through the shop you gave her. She was moderately impressed, I was a lot more. Wish I could have been there. Hope your cars (Alfa? something Italian IIRC) are running well.

gazzol

Reaction score
Andrew Adams left the building. Hi Andrew! Thanks for the E30 stuff my wife picked up from you, and the tour through the shop you gave her. She was moderately impressed, I was a lot more. Wish I could have been there. Hope your cars (Alfa? something Italian IIRC) are running well.
Bit confused as to how this relates to my question, who is Andrew Adams?

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Bit confused as to how this relates to my question, who is Andrew Adams?

He’s here @AceAndrew If the tag rings him, I think I saw his brake lines on the IE site, so he might explain the best way to contact them and, if he cares to, his past/present affiliation w IE.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Two Andrews at IE
Andrew Adams now works at CK part time while pursuing his engineering degree. We call him the old Adam. There is an Adam still working at IE- we call him the new Adam. Both very nice and very knowledgeable.