Just Finished Up My Euro E24

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just finished up putting my euro 635 back together this weekend. I stripped all down before paint and put it all back together. The level of difficulty was maybe a little higher than when I did my coupe (maybe because I'm a little older :) ). One thing is for sure, I didn't need reading glasses when I did my e9. The door handles were a real challenge and there is lot to the airdam bumper assembly. Also, I was very nervous about doing the euro stripes but I think they turned out ok.

IMG_2871-1.jpg
IMG_2875-1.jpg
IMG_4768.jpg
IMG_4769.jpg
IMG_4832.jpg
IMG_4833.jpg
IMG_4824.jpg
IMG_4825.jpg

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Like your abode; fit and finish, taste, refinement, and execution. Nicely done. I'm not a stripe person, but those look great.
I still miss the vert with the Klee wind thingie. Wasn't that yours?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Are those the wheels off of your coupe or do you just have a bunch of RS's laying around?

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
The child should be one step ahead of the parent.
Love the craftsman home as well, so Oregon (Oregin).

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone, the praise from this discerning group means a great deal!

Thanks for the comments on the house. It's a great place for us newly empty nesters. It's big private one level ranch with a 1000 square foot garage. Last summer was so boring, I painted the entire exterior myself.

We're still cleaning up after 50 year ice event a couple in mid February. We've had to cut down three trees and still have some trimming to do. Here's my wife with her new Valentine's present...

IMG_4591.jpg

Last edited:

Strato102

Site Donor
Reaction score
Very nice! Like the sport seats, rear headrests and headlight wipers!

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve always felt this blue was THE best color for e24’s. It makes a great compromise between elegance and sportiness. We’re I ever be lucky enough to. Have space for an e24, I would get one just like this. Very very nice. Congrats.

John