Legends in Carmel

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What a turnout! Sixty-two cars being judged including 12 coupes and 148 cars in the corral, this has to be a record. And O'Fest follows the next week with 48 judged cars. I hope to have more time to chat with those here who will be attending but I will be judging at both events so track me down and introduce yourself. I am driving up on Thursday so if anyone wants to tag along send me a PM.

Chris

(And there will be a special coupe on display that is currently being restored, I hear it looks amazing)

bimmerlon

Reaction score
Arriving in Monterey on Monday!!This will be our first time at all the events and we can't wait!!! I hope to see all the west coast cars
and meet all of the e9 guys!!
I am bringing a 2002 Tii (sahara),We will be at legends and O fest so be sure to introduce yourself.
Don't forget the Parker Spooner award at O fest. It is given to the coupe
owner with the best performance at the event!
Lonny

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Four of us from the Portland area are heading down on Thursday. Hopefully all of the cars make it for there for Friday morning. The caravan includes; a Red M6, a Polaris 635 euro, a Chile Pepper Red Roundie with S14, and my Fjord coupe.

I can't wait and am looking for forward to meeting all the other e9 guys at Legends and Oktoberfest.

shanon

Reaction score
I-5 caravan?

I'll look for your caravan as you pass thru the Mt Shasta area, any idea of an eta as you go thru?

Think I'll be hanging around up there Thursday....

;-)

runner

Reaction score
I'll be there again from Ohio - at Legends and also OFest . Should be great once again. Unfortunately, not with NiceE9.

bimbill

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My wife and I are leaving from Seattle area tomorrow and will stay through next Monday. It looks like parking for legends will be an issue if you're not displaying a car. Any suggestions on dealing with that? We're staying with our daughter in Carmel and it looks like about a 2 1/2 mile walk from her apartment, so that might be an option.

Chris, I'll be sure to look you up and introduce myself.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I will be there early with my wife. Headed to the Quail afterwards. A friend is displaying his fiberglass Ferrari 308 there.

Interested to see all the coupes. My coupe will be home in Fla, however.

Scott

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'll look for your caravan as you pass thru the Mt Shasta area, any idea of an eta as you go thru?

Think I'll be hanging around up there Thursday....

;-)

I think we should be through there around 2:30pm. Maybe we can take a break and hook up with you for a while. Will you have your coupe?

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
My wife Phyllis and I will be there on Thursday from Atlanta.
Didn't ship a car. Would rather spend the money for parts for the new coupe project. Driving a friends E12 up from LA.
My M5 would be fun to drive out there if we didn't have a schedule.

I'll look you up Chris as we met you last year at Legends.

Going to stay for Ofest as well.

Gary

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes Gary, I remember, will be good to see you and catch up. I am staying through Tuesday so I can compete with several cars that will be trailered to the event, oh well.

:???:

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday. Sadly my well documented carb issues are keeping the coupe down south.

Is Sat still at Rancho Cañada in Monterey ?

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes Gary, I remember, will be good to see you and catch up. I am staying through Tuesday so I can compete with several cars that will be trailered to the event, oh well.

:???:

There should be a way to petition "the powers that be" to have a separate class for cars trailered in. Or points deducted or something.....