Limited Slip 'S' Stencil

m73

Reaction score
'S' stencils for sale in pairs of 2: $6/pair including shipping. ( I will confirm payment + shipping )

My PayPal.me link:

https://www.paypal.me/MoFaraz

See installation guide:

S_LSD.jpg
Stencil.jpg
Diff.jpg

m73

Reaction score

I wish. Thanks for taking interest in my work Don :)

We can do some other payment options-- I will PM you.

FYI, I have many stencils so you may consider buying extras....I will let you know.

Best,

Mo

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score

Don,

You can Venmo me and I can paypal Mo if you want. As long as you aren't buying 200 of them. :D

No, If like a set. I'll wait to hear what you and and Don work out.

BTW - If you are skeptical of Venmo, note that it is owned by Paypal. The company grew by about 130% in 2016, and processed close to $20B in transactions.

Last edited:
Reactions: m73

m73

Reaction score
Don,

You can Venmo me and I can paypal Mo if you want. As long as you aren't buying 200 of them. :D

No, If like a set. I'll wait to hear what you and and Don work out.

BTW - If you are skeptical of Venmo, note that it is owned by Paypal. The company grew by about 130% in 2016, and processed close to $20B in transactions.

Thanks Markos,

I sent Don a PM so we should be OK. Very nice gesture on your part & let me know if you need any more information about the stencils.

Less than 20 pairs exist.....these are really for dedicated owners/restorers who have an attention to detail.

My one suggestion is you need practice & patience to be successful :)

Regards,

Mo

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Markos,

I sent Don a PM so we should be OK. Very nice gesture on your part & let me know if you need any more information about the stencils.

Less than 20 pairs exist.....these are really for dedicated owners/restorers who have an attention to detail.

My one suggestion is you need practice & patience to be successful :)

Regards,

Mo

Well I have attention to detail but I'm not a restorer. This goes in my 'someday' envelope.

m73

Reaction score
All the millennial Yoots use venmo, my kids do and it works great, and its free.

I need to jump on the bandwagon too....seemed very new & untested when I was trying to sign-up. Plus they need access to your account like PayPal but not sure about the protection or hacking of their system...

But you have to give trust to get it back in return, one of these days...

-M

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I need to jump on the bandwagon too....seemed very new & untested when I was trying to sign-up. Plus they need access to your account like PayPal but not sure about the protection or hacking of their system...

But you have to give trust to get it back in return, one of these days...

-M

I definitely understand your concern but don't think for a minute that organizations like Bank of America or Chase have more skilled or security focused developers and architects. Developers go where the money and benefits are and big banks aren't where it's at.

m73

Reaction score
I definitely understand your concern but don't think for a minute that organizations like Bank of America or Chase have more skilled or security focused developers and architects. Developers go where the money and benefits are and big banks aren't where it's at.

It is definitely getting bigger thus making sign-up almost inevitable :cool: