list for NEW CARPET orginal colour and texture correct

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
list for NEW CARPET orginal colour and texture correct only 420 USD

hello,

our friend john is dealing with the manufacturer of original carpets for our coupes and bavarias

the key is that they are able to reproduce the exact pattern of long loop in a two colour (grey/blue) as the original

but to produce a run of this material we need to guarantee 30 cars, no problem if they are:

1502, 1602, e21, e24, e3, and of course e9s

if you are interested, please join this thread, place a post, saying:

1- yes
2- car model,
3- choice: complete carpet (and/or/not) trunk carpet

prices COMPLETE CARPET 420 USD, TRUNK 140 USD only

for any comments or discussion do not comment here, ( lets keep this thread for the count ), please go to the thread:

http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15653

Last edited:

nimble_n_quick

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused; "(white/blue)"?

If the carpet looks like the OEM swatch below (which I would describe as blue and grey), I am a yes:

20140126_203658.jpg

Full set + trunk
'72 CSi, LHD

ben

Reaction score
If the material is _exactly_ as the original blue/gray, I would go for a set.

Yes, '72 E9, will take the interior + trunk.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I guess so I can see the 20%! One day when I do a restore I think having the correct carpet to reinstall will be nice. In the meantime it will sit in waiting like all the other stuff I buy "just in case."

Steve, ever wonder why we are buying carpets so that they can sit under the coco mats?

arnie

Reaction score
I don't know, if somebody already did it, but I gave the administrator of the (a) German forum the hint regarding this. If he doesn't react, I'll post it there, if you guys don't mind.

"Unfortunately" I'll remain sticking to my black interieur in my Polaris coupé, otherwise I'd go for one of the blue.

Probably I 'll order then a new set in grey if KHM is keeping the offer for that special price. Maybe that also helps to convince them producing the blue carpet material. :roll:

cheers

Ingo

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i would think, i am very hopeful that KHM will allow those of us that want stock colors to jump in for a group buy price. i have samples on order - both shades of gray / black and tans.