Los Angeles Classic Auto show this weekend, March 3-4

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Did anyone go to this last year?

https://www.theclassicautoshow.com/

The Classic Auto Show, March 2-4, 2018 is the largest 3-day indoor classic car show in the U.S. It’s where the entire classic car community comes together for a celebration of all things on wheels. Whether you are a collector, or, working on your project car, or, simply share a passion for the classics – this event is for you. You’ll see the cars you love, rub shoulders with your favorite auto celebrities, view LIVE restoration and auto detailing demos, and shop a vendor marketplace showcasing memorabilia, and the parts, products, and services you need to restore and care for your cars.

The show will exhibit over 1,000 classics on TWO floors of the LA Convention Center including the rarely seen, museum quality classics displayed on the prominent Grand Boulevard, celebrity builds, and hundreds of classics from local car clubs representing all the Domestic and Foreign marques you love. NEW! exhibit areas for 2018 will include: Hot Rods, Lowriders, Japanese Classics, Vintage Off Roaders, Porsche, Women Builds, and Motorcycles.

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
PLEAS POST PICS
HA HA THANKS ALL
i dont mean to be rude with that
its just that my keyboard is set for autocad

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
2018-03-01 14.57.05.jpg 2018-03-01 15.06.48.jpg 2018-03-01 15.08.14.jpg 2018-03-01 15.20.02.jpg 2018-03-01 15.20.38.jpg 2018-03-03 12.39.45.jpg

I thought I took more pics, guess not. This was the staging day. Went back for the show Sat. Eclectic group of cars but I think it will take off in the coming years due to indoor LA convention center venue. Only second year running. There were about 15 BMW's almost all members of SoCal Vintage. Thanks Jeff for organizing the showing with a fair amount of representation. There was a downstairs showing too that we didn't check out. The Rolls was insane, round door and all. The guy that did the reproduction of the Ed Roth car did a pretty amazing job, that was no small task. I have seen most of the BMW's that were there before, I guess that is why I didn't take any pics, other than Kevin's here. I know his well but took a pic anyways. His was the lowly e9.