m535i e12 one of the 600 produced

pp

Reaction score
m535i e12 one of the 600 produced in a rare saphirblau , no rust, new paint and no mechanical problem ,recaro front seats used on sides but tissu available. I can organise the shipment to overseas.
tnx
IMG-20180712-WA0065 (002).jpeg

pp

Reaction score
please which info do you need ? original engine , about 135 kmiles , no sunroof and wiper on front light ,
for more info or pictures send me message with detailed questions and your email add
regards
20180908_160647_resized.jpg

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Man, terrible ad if you want to sell something.

Minimal info, minimal pics, no price.

Hope you don't sell for a living.

pp

Reaction score
:)) i am at your disposal for any info , in europe we have so many people asking for pictures and ,,, so in this way if people are not serious they don't write me ,,, may be :)

Strato102

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have one of these great cars here in the States and people tell me they are interested in buying one. I have asked the seller for info to pass along to these people and he has been very responsive.

Reactions: pp

pp

Reaction score
I have one of these great cars here in the States and people tell me they are interested in buying one. I have asked the seller for info to pass along to these people and he has been very responsive.
the price i gave includes shipment to USA ( only transport to a port no import tax if any ) thanks

pp

Reaction score
price without shipment would be 30keuro ( including delivry to le havre port ) tnx

duct-tape

Site Donor
Reaction score
It's posted. This is one way to weed out the not-so-serious buyers....
I disagree, this is the kind of ad that just ends up with 10,000 messages and questions and nobody buying.
It's way easier to post an ad with a TON of info and pictures to weed out the stupid questions and tire kickers.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I disagree, this is the kind of ad that just ends up with 10,000 messages and questions and nobody buying.
It's way easier to post an ad with a TON of info and pictures to weed out the stupid questions and tire kickers.

Should the price be posted? Yes. It's what the guidelines suggest also. Not giving much info and having to answer a bunch of questions is a time waster for the seller so it's always in your best interest to include as much as possible, that's what I do when I sell just for that reason. My original response was more about making the seller feel like he was still welcome after receiving a "not so friendly" reply.