Member List

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
The full member list is not available on the later versions of this software. As membership grows, lists can slow down performance and are typically not used enough to justify it.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
+1 on the user map. The only flaw is self inflicted: for people like me who list the state versus the city, the pin ends up in the center of the state rather than where I likely am.

Full disclosure, I did this because while I spend most of my time in or around Milwaukee Wisconsin, my car is usually in Baraboo - home of Circus World.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
+1 on the user map. The only flaw is self inflicted: for people like me who list the state versus the city, the pin ends up in the center of the state rather than where I likely am.

Full disclosure, I did this because while I spend most of my time in or around Milwaukee Wisconsin, my car is usually in Baraboo - home of Circus World.

The map is suppose to help members find each other and get together, with or without their cars. I completely understand why people don't want others to know where they live or keep their cars but usually a city is helpful enough to get people together.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The map is suppose to help members find each other and get together, with or without their cars. I completely understand why people don't want others to know where they live or keep their cars but usually a city is helpful enough to get people together.
So what you are saying is I should add a city back in. ;)

Dohn

Reaction score
Stephen doesn't want to be part of any group that would have him as a member.

(With thanks to Groucho Marx).

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
It turns out I do want friends. :) I just changed the location in my profile. The map still shows me out in the middle of the state rather than by @mario1017 and @milwakeesk , but perhaps it takes the map function a bit to re-calibrate.

I'm the same--changed Oklahoma to Oklahoma City. But my favorite is the "Boston area" folks trapped in SW Arkansas. And if you're looking for "USA" folks, they're in Kansas.