Met a local CSi owner

uter

Site Donor
Reaction score
Four Till Four Coffee in Scottsdale, AZ hosts weekend car events. One of their promos features my Baikal E9. The owner of a '73 CSi, Jennifer, saw the ad and decided to show up with her car. She brought her father, Pen. She explained that the car had been in their family for 20 years, ever since her [now deceased] brother bought the car in Mill Valley. Lovely family with a great family heirloom.

L1030135.JPG

L1003318.jpg

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Two beautiful examples that shine. I am a fan of antique plates, and AZ has one of the most beautiful. My home state, PA, had lovely classic plates(cream and light purple numbers) and antique(the reverse) until some bureaucrat in Harrisburg, a typical capital city kept on life support by being the capital, decided to design a new plate. Our antique plates now feature a series of four numbers/letters and a Ford Model A. A Ford Model A!!!!!!

I refused to attach that turd to the back of my recently acquired '76 2002(thanks to JMinNJ) and purchased a copy of the original PA Antique plate with my legal number/letters from a company on the Web.

Cost $100. worth every Deutschmark.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
awesome meetup.

Don't know why, but red (Verona?) E9s are just so lovely; and i"m far from a "red guy."

uter

Site Donor
Reaction score
I refused to attach that turd to the back of my recently acquired '76 2002(thanks to JMinNJ) and purchased a copy of the original PA Antique plate with my legal number/letters from a company on the Web.

Cost $100. worth every Deutschmark.

I’ve not been crazy about the “copper” Arizona historic plate, so I bought a vintage 1973 Arizona plate on eBay and registered the sequence.
5A3A20F9-6977-47E3-BA93-014A03645EAA.jpeg