More diversion..

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
I miss a lot of things, the way this year has gone. I miss my Golden Retriever I lost in April, I miss my Black Lab/Chesapeak cross I lost in September. I miss socializing with friends, crossing the border to drive with my PNW Coupe friends, I miss a lot of what we all took for granted and look forward to when this can all end. I look for positives. This one is huge. Recently we were able to bring home the horse that my wife could no longer look after after her car accident 5 years ago. Had to sell. Broke her heart. We got wind that this horse was up for sale again, and went and brought him home a week ago! We are all stronger now and this is an excellent self isolation project. Great to have this amazing horse that was raised here, on this farm, back home!
As a reminder of happier times, perhaps like many here, I listen to music. I also miss Steeley Dan. Here, is what in my opinion, is probably the best cover of "Bodhisattva". Hope you like it and it can take you back :

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey, let's see a photo of your Horse. Very happy for a bit of good news. Saw Steely Dan in Toronto about 5 years ago at the Humminbird center. Saw a lot of guys with White Pony tails. Geriatrics!! Then realized I am of the same demographic!!

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hey, let's see a photo of your Horse. Very happy for a bit of good news. Saw Steely Dan in Toronto about 5 years ago at the Humminbird center. Saw a lot of guys with White Pony tails. Geriatrics!! Then realized I am of the same demographic!!
I read today that Art Garfunkel just turned 79. That's impossible of course. ;)

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
For some reason Ringo looks quite a bit younger than his Son. It's either being a Vegan who does Pilates all day or Barbara Bach.