• Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

More Feedback for sfdon

TedS

Reaction score
I didn't think I'd meet the one and only sfdon so soon into my Bavaria ownership but he offered a 4 spd at a great price so I jumped at the chance. By 'meet' I mean in person. There was a minor issue with the first transmission he sent me (that I could've fixed) but Don insisted on bringing a replacement to my house on his way through So Cal. I can't recommend him enough.
While here he of course had a look at my project and pointed out 15 other issues I should fix on my engine/transmission swap-- thank you, Don! I'm not sure how he could see inside my installed thermostat housing to know I had the wrong thermostat but after I removed the cover it was confirmed.
An E9 Coupe might not be in my future but I can approach the experience in my Bavaria thanks to this forum and people like sfdon.