More pollution

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I forgot if someone yelled at me for doing this before but I did want to offer this little gem up to anyone who might be interested.

I bought an e60 550i a couple months ago for 6K and I've been driving it around quite a bit and it's an awesome car. The only thing that does not work perfectly is the thigh adjustment on the "sport-comfort" seats. Before I put it up locally I thought someone here might want it for what I paid, basically, registering it and inspecting it and putting new hood shocks on so she's for sale for 6,500. She has 140K and does not leak, drip, burn oil, she's a 6 speed which is super smooth. Anyhow, let me know if there is any interest in it from our group. It has the maint. records and I can provide answers to any questions you might have (except the meaning of the universe). I was thinking of keeping her but I have way too many cars and I'm looking at another one tonight, UGH!

Attachments

• 550i 1.jpg
    550i 1.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 201
  • 550i.jpg
    550i.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Seems like a fair price, Peter. GLWS.
I do have a dumb question. Isn't the 5-series an e60, and the 3-series the e90?

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Appreciated $500 in a couple months! Not bad!

;)
It's amazing how these cars bounce up in price :)

And yes, e60 (changed)

Actually just want to recover my registration fees/tax- which is probably worth it since I have a shiny new clean title:)