MrGlass Paint jobs

TilotLicense

Reaction score
Hello,
Looking through the links section I found "MRGLASS" and since he is local to me,I will be having him do the body work and paint on my coupe.Has anyone used him and were you happy with the quality,,I am stripping the car complete of trim/chrome/glass and will have it delivered as a shell with drivertrain...I have no interest in anything show quality.
Main goal is to stop the few areas from rusting furthur have them treated properly,then have the car painted..basically a nice driver..
can anyone rate his work,
thanks

Philip Slate

Reaction score
I've known Skip for a number of years and have seen many E9s that he has painted and/or done rust repair on and have to say that his work was very good. He knows E9s inside, outside, upside down, right side up and every way in between.

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
Philip:

Do you know anyone that has replaced the nose clip+hood with one of the fiberglass units on his site? Just curious.

87d25cc556392e11b229fafd9c08bd34.jpg

Malc

Reaction score
Fibreglass front ends!
Wow that's interesting, but I would only use one on a race car that has been reinforced and braced properly.
If you put one on a road car I suspect the front end would flex something horrible.
Malc

TilotLicense

Reaction score
Skip will get the car in the next few weeks and after furthur inspection I was wrong the car was originally Henna Rot,painted silver poorly...I was thinking it was silver then painted red,then painted silver...Looks like I will repaint it Red,but with the red interior it might be overkill...