Mulholland/malibu Drive and Mini Meet Sunday 2/15

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The first SoCal Vintage BMW event for 2009 is scheduled for Sunday, February 15 at 7AM. It will be fun drive through the Malibu canyons on Mulholland Highway and Pacific Coast Highway. The drive will end at the Colony Shopping Center where we can park our cars together for a 'mini-meet' and we'll have breakfast there courtesy of Coogies. There will be a registration link on the socalvintagebmw.com website in on the Drive Events page. Look forward to seeing you!

There will also be a trackevent on Friday 2/13 (!) that some of the SoCal BMW guys will be going to at Willow Springs. Check out http://www.redlinetrackevents.com/ for more info.

John Barlow IV and Jeff d'Avanzo

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I know a bunch of guys were saying they wanted to get out on this drive, but as of yet there are only about 6 'commits'. I know we are all wait til the last minute on these things, but if you plan on going please visit the socalvintagebmw website at

http://socalvintagebmw.com/WarmUpDrives.html

There are links to the registration page and route map....this will be a fun drive.

Doesn't look like there's much interest in breakfast, which is no problem - once we park at the Colony Center and line the cars up, you can go grab a bite or get coffee, etc......thanks!
Jeff

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stay tuned - the weather looks lousy for the weekend. If it's raining we'll postpone until 3/1. We'll make that call on Saturday, and post and email everyone, so be ready! Yikes, a SoCal event rained out....I guess it happens!
Jeff

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
At this point it looks like the rain will be today, and then hold off until Monday - so it looks like Sunday's drive is ON! I will keep an eye on the weather, and update accordingly. I've also extended the time you can register online through tomorrow night, so you can go to the www.socalvintagebmw.com website and sign up there. Thanks!

Jeff