Mustang movie

Haseeb

Reaction score
my friend made a really cool, nice and short edited movie of my new (old?) mustang that I got. He’s pretty talented, thought you guys might enjoy! If anyone wants to get in contact with him, let me know. He’s getting better and better at this kinda stuff

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Cool! A factory air car. Looks like it might be a 6 cylinder. If so, I bet there aren't weren't many non V8 cars with AC.

Haseeb

Reaction score
Cool! A factory air car. Looks like it might be a 6 cylinder. If so, I bet there aren't weren't many non V8 cars with AC.
Good eye! It’s indeed a 1968 inline 6 with factory AC, though the previous owner took it out and gave it to me separately (tbh, no clue how to install that bad boy back in but atleast it’s here)

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Good eye! It’s indeed a 1968 inline 6 with factory AC, though the previous owner took it out and gave it to me separately (tbh, no clue how to install that bad boy back in but atleast it’s here)
Haseeb, right about the video. Short and Sweet! And the soundtrack!

I know it's a hike, but a bunch of coupe and 02 owners gather on the occasional Sunday morning in Stockton NJ at the Prallsville Mill and drive some great roads.

Steve ONeill [email protected] 215.620,7687

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Cool car. Cool video too. Nicely done.

I have a 68 Mustang as well. Was my first car (from back in high school - kept it all these years).

DSC02285 (Medium).JPG

:)

Haseeb

Reaction score
Haseeb, right about the video. Short and Sweet! And the soundtrack!

I know it's a hike, but a bunch of coupe and 02 owners gather on the occasional Sunday morning in Stockton NJ at the Prallsville Mill and drive some great roads.

Steve ONeill [email protected] 215.620,7687
Only about an hour away from me, definitely worth coming to in my opinion! If you guys are meeting up this Sunday (or any Sunday soon) I’d love to come by!! :D

Haseeb

Reaction score

I have a 68 Mustang as well. Was my first car (from back in high school - kept it all these years).

View attachment 64502

Woah that’s awesome! Takes a special person to keep and maintain a cool car for so long :D my first car was a Camry, not the most memorable vehicle but damn it was reliable and I miss it sometimes lmao

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score

View attachment 64502

That's so cool that you still have your HS car. I bought a 68 Camaro RS Convertible when I was 15, kept it for 6 years but had to sell it to finish college. I had dreams for years about getting it back. If it ever came up for sale, I'd find a way to buy it back.