• High risk for users looking to buy parts. If you post a WTB ad and someone contacts you via private message (Conversation) and they are a new user, BE AWARE OF SCAMS. They tell you they know someone that has the part and give you an email address to contact them. They'll show you what you want and take your money. CONTACT THE ADMINS IF YOU SUSPECT IT MAY BE A SCAM.
  • Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

My 1966 1800 on BAT

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Slightly off topic but here it goes anyway. As the title says, my 1800 is on BAT:

Luis

Markos

Parts Hoarder
Staff member
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Man I can’t take this market right now! Let the window shoppers breath people! :D

GLWS Luis!

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys.

Yeah Don, that’s the curse of digital photography; 240 pictures, just like that! :)

Arde

Reaction score
30k km. of fun driving I am sure!

6V electricals? Does it run on AA batteries?

I love the fuse box, I full identify with short fuses...

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Amazing car that I have no clue about!

Lovely; hope you get top dollar for it (whatever that may be; no idea)!

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
I had a very similar car, it had a red and black interior that I really liked because it was sort of weird
The tops of the seats looked a little dark, other than that the interior looked like new
Sort of miss it
It was mechanically worn out
A uber BMW collector / restorer in CO bought it for the dashboard, maybe the last not cracked one around