My GRAND TOUR day out.

mr bump

Reaction score
So on Wednesday, I was very lucky enough to go to the filming of "The Grand tour"! It was a fantastic day out and was very surreal. They filmed x2 tent episodes and my daughter and myself got to meet legends Clarkson, Hammond and may. We were looked after all day with more food and drink that a banquet. We watched several feature segments, one with a Ferrari tesstarossa V a lambo countach, a NEW lancia stratos costing £600,000, a £450,000 remade lancia intergrali. At lunch we had a Q&A with Andy willman who answerd every question no matter how intrusive. The lads were so down to earth, plus, i had a good 10 minuite chat with clarkson about the E9 CS coupes and the one he owned. I offerd my cs up if they should ever need one which he agreed to!
Was a once in a lifetime day out.
IMG-20181129-WA0002.jpg

mr bump

Reaction score
Would love to go with my boys someday. How’d you land that opportunity? How fun!
A mate I raced F2 with roped me into to a driving stint for the production company who made top gear 4 yrs ago, so he owed me a favour. It's the last series of the 36 episode contract with prime, so season 3 might be the last we see of The Grand Tour. Gutted when we found out.