My introduction.

bmwsydney

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi. I'm based in Sydney, Australia and I'm chasing a csi although just lately I seem more fixed on a csl! Went close with the one at Silverstone Auction and am currently pursuing another one so I hope to become an owner soon. Currently I'm in the UK.
Can somebody remind me. There is a dealer in USA, I think Los Angeles area who has lots of E9 parts and advise. He has reproduced the tool box and all the tools. I can't remember his details. I'm sure someone here will know who I'm talking about.......

Boobouna

Reaction score
Hi. I'm based in Sydney, Australia and I'm chasing a csi although just lately I seem more fixed on a csl! Went close with the one at Silverstone Auction and am currently pursuing another one so I hope to become an owner soon. Currently I'm in the UK.
Can somebody remind me. There is a dealer in USA, I think Los Angeles area who has lots of E9 parts and advise. He has reproduced the tool box and all the tools. I can't remember his details. I'm sure someone here will know who I'm talking about.......

What happened with the Silverstone car, looks like it went cheap. Was it bad? The interior looked excellent. Someone got a bargain unless it was riddled with rust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boobouna

Reaction score
There is also a CSi in Australia available for sale. You should join the e9 register Australia Facebook page. One of the members there has a CSi for sale. At least I believe it's still for sale.

Boobouna

Reaction score
Also Anglia Auctions in the U.K. has another CSL coming up in June. Price guide £80k. But don't bother relying on the guide.

bmwsydney

Site Donor
Reaction score
The Silverstone car was honest, usable but needed work. I'd have loved to own it. Not sure how $150,000 is a bargain. It was the bones of a good car to be fully restored and that's what the chap who bought it will do but it will be a very expensive resto. The seats were great. The best part.

bmwsydney

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well to update my introduction, I am now the owner of this rather nice csi.
IMG_0023.jpg

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Could you please share engine bay pics? I'll be in surfers Paradise in a week installing an engine.
Thanks!