Need Help

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi:
This is my second request! I am looking for someone who has old belt trim mouldings that can not be used. I only need a small piece about 2 inches off the front and rear door moulding and also a 2 inch pc off the rear of the the front wing belt moulding. I have 7 new front wing mouldings that a shop is going to cut down to size and weld in the ends so I need these pieces for samples of the angles on each end.
I will send a check for any costs incurred plus shipping.
Thanks
Koopman
PS I have many extra parts for a 2000cs and will also help any member that needs questions answered during restoration of a coupe.
Koopman

Bill Riblett

(deceased)
Reaction score
If you are looking for these parts for a 2000CS, you will need 2000 coupe parts. All the belt trim for the 2000 coupes is different from the E9s except the rear quarters. The 2000 coupe parts are generally wider than the E9 parts.

bmw art car

Reaction score
If you are looking for these parts for a 2000CS, you will need 2000 coupe parts. All the belt trim for the 2000 coupes is different from the E9s except the rear quarters. The 2000 coupe parts are generally wider than the E9 parts.

oh well then