execmalibu

Reaction score
Interested...Where are you located?

I am interested in the bumper...

Where are you located?

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hope you're aware that this is a bumper half and not the whole rear bumper. It appears to be a left bumper half for the 2000CS and probably lacks the provision to mount the rubber strip that is on the 2800/3.0 coupes. Still a great deal if one needs this half of the rear bumper.

Last edited:

execmalibu

Reaction score
Bert... Thanks!

I thought it was a 2800CS bumper...

There was a complete CS rear bumper that sold on ebay last week for $35 with only 1 bid!

'69 2800cs

Reaction score
I bought that CS bumper. It's rusted and dented, but I'm going to turn it into a flat black copy of a CSL bumper so no matter.

He also sold the CS tail lights for less than $50, I could have used those too. My '69 is one of the early CS's that uses the all red lenses.

Sadly, he told me the car went to the crusher...too far gone.

execmalibu

Reaction score
Finally bought a complete rear bumper with excellent chrome

After looking around for about 2 months yesterday I got a complete rear chrome bumper!

I finally ended up with an excellent pair of complete bumpers with perfect Chrome:-D...

The seems to be a lot more front bumpers floating around then rears which seems strange?

Now to see if they will fit on my 74 E9 without doing any body work...

maxg765

Reaction score
After looking around for about 2 months yesterday I got a complete rear chrome bumper!

I finally ended up with an excellent pair of complete bumpers with perfect Chrome:-D...

The seems to be a lot more front bumpers floating around then rears which seems strange?

Now to see if they will fit on my 74 E9 without doing any body work...

I'm not too surprised that there are more front bumpers available than rears. Many had gone the front bumper delete route with or with out the front air dam/spoiler creating some surplus.

Glad you found what you've been looking for.

Max

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
bumper rears

...And couple that fact with the reality that the rear bumper is catching all moisture, silt, sand, and salt from four tires and wheels, and the entire car. Dave V. in NC