New CS owner in upstate NY

Storage Andy

Site Donor
Reaction score
How's everyone doing. Looking forward to using and being a member for the site. Long term 2002 owner took the big leap recently for a 74 3.0 CS. Somewhat of a barn find. But a pretty solid car. Located in Saratoga Springs NY. Enjoy the day!

Attachments

• 20170817_061805.jpg
    20170817_061805.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 178

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
looks like a nice + solid coupe. good luck with us and be sure to check-in often on the forum. a ton of great information here

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome! Your car has a very original look on the outside. I spy some speakers and perhaps a Nardi wheel. How does the inside look on your barn find? I feel like every coupe has some distinctive feature that helps me remember the car and the owner.

Storage Andy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome! Your car has a very original look on the outside. I spy some speakers and perhaps a Nardi wheel. How does the inside look on your barn find? I feel like every coupe has some distinctive feature that helps me remember the car and the owner.
Markos, Inside is in pretty good shape. Needs a wood redo at some point and work around the center console. Seats are almost a 10. It has speakers, but no radio at this point. And yes the Nardi wheel is there. Car hasn't been on the road from what I can tell in over 12 years and needs electronics help. But we will get there. Thanks