Wladek

Reaction score
DSC00508.jpg

Last edited:

Keith

Reaction score
Big thanks to Wladek. This is just amazing- attention to detail incredible. Will look brilliant on my nut and bolt resto of RHD inka CSL - already in excess of 1500 hrs but got to do it right. Car began life in UK went to Japan- raced a bit - then sat in workshop for many years. Brought back - got it roadworthy and used for a year and then embarked on full resto - no expense spared. Also have E9 Csi M635 and RS2. Also trust member at Brooklands. The CSL all matching numbers and will stunning it when finished. Again big thanks to Wladek

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Keith tell us more about your Csl and a few photos would be amazing ... Inka colour is the dogs on a E9

E9 csi as well ... nice collection next to the M635 .. and RS 2

Keith

Reaction score
No acid no heat treatment just old school- I’m an engineer wanted it done right. Paul Baker doing body- in my opinion best in the business.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
No acid no heat treatment just old school- I’m an engineer wanted it done right. Paul Baker doing body- in my opinion best in the business.

looks fantastic, nice that you will erase the last color combination two tone ;-)
i would recommend opening your own thread on the restoration folder
super cool old pictures

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The car is in the right hands ... Mr Baker work is the bee’s knee’s