New Member SF California

Brucemip

Reaction score
Hello E9 Universe! I've been a E9 fan for over 20+ years. Just the past 1.5 year, had the whole car repainted by a quality shop, the glass, windshield, trim, lights, doors, trunk, hood removed, painted stock color both sides of doors & hoods. I've done all the disassembling & reassembling. Pretty much together, still have the interior to restore, in the meantime it's drivable and gets thumbs up everywhere I go. I like driving my coupe even thou I have new 328i wagon, something about this car that is more fun to drive. I look forward to share thought and resources with other enthusiasts.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello E9 Universe! I've been a E9 fan for over 20+ years. Just the past 1.5 year, had the whole car repainted by a quality shop, the glass, windshield, trim, lights, doors, trunk, hood removed, painted stock color both sides of doors & hoods. I've done all the disassembling & reassembling. Pretty much together, still have the interior to restore, in the meantime it's drivable and gets thumbs up everywhere I go. I like driving my coupe even thou I have new 328i wagon, something about this car that is more fun to drive. I look forward to share thought and resources with other enthusiasts.
Bruce, welcome. Photos!!! We actually drive our cars. Your wagon, and most other "modern" cars drive themselves. How boring!!
My best thumbs up: Pulled up to a stop sign at a "T" with an outdoor restaurant tables facing me. A quiet small town in NJ.

A guy stood up and applauded.

Steve

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Bruce -- Welcome. Plan now to get to Legends of the Autobahn, it is pretty close to where you live. I have been twice with my car and it is a fantastic event.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Bruce,

Vibrant old BMW community in the SF Bay area, I have a lot of friends there.

Athena, my CSi and I will be at The Concours on the Avenue in Carmel August 13th, Legends of the Autobahn the 16th and Laguna Seca the 17th. There is usually a E9 Gathering Thursday evening the 15th in Pacific Grove near Asilomar Beach.

Just returned from The Targa California, June 5th-8th which is fun back roads tour, this year was from Simi Valley to Pismo Beach to Paso Robles. Then drove up to Monterey with a couple of good friends.

May want to put SoCal Vintage on your calendar as well, in early November at Wodley Park in Van Nuys CA.

First weekend in May, is the Brisbane Show & Swap by the Bay Area '02 Group. Usually several Coupes and NK sedans along with a bunch of 2002s attend.

Hope to see you in Monterey!