Nice 1974 3.0cs Project on eBay

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sounds like it's mostly there, although finding all the bits in boxes is not fun, an inventory list notwithstanding.

The link worked for me, I just put a low bid on it.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Man those christmas themed rubbermaid mystery tubs activate my secret santa gene. I like this one!!!

$_1.JPG

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Looks like a great place to start if you are doing a ground up. Always good to start with a solid shell, assuming the reserve is not way up there. At least the disassembly is completed and the paint is stripped :)

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like a great place to start if you are doing a ground up. Always good to start with a solid shell, assuming the reserve is not way up there. At least the disassembly is completed and the paint is stripped :)
Looks like it could be a very fun project to get exactly the car you want. At this stage, you could have a roof transplant if you wanted a slick top.

Paul's Place

Reaction score
I am the seller of the car in the Ebay auction. I will try to help out with questions if I can. I presume That all have read the latest update in the auction concerning the title. If not please visit the auction to familiarize yourself. As far as the "Christmas" boxes go, you will note they are numbered. The numbers correspond to certain groups of the car. What is in each box is listed in a 9 sheet Excel document containing the entire inventory of the car.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
based on the unusually positive response about a coupe for sale ... i think this group likes your ebay auction. many cars have been shredded and diced royally. you have a very organized approach and seem to have well represented what you have to sell. we wish you the best of luck in finding a new responsible caretaker to finish this project.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I would think that the "executor" of the estate can sign in behalf of the owner of that title?

At least get the title, signed or not!

Paul's Place

Reaction score
Yes you may be correct, and we are working on that, however I am not the owner of the car nor do I know any contact information for the previous owner. My role is being placed in a very awkward position. There are a few other avenues to obtain a title that are being investigated.........stand by

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I bought my car out of an estate and it was a nightmare to register at my dmv. They kept wanting more paperwork proving executor etc. so get all that straight.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am the seller of the car in the Ebay auction. I will try to help out with questions if I can. I presume That all have read the latest update in the auction concerning the title. If not please visit the auction to familiarize yourself. As far as the "Christmas" boxes go, you will note they are numbered. The numbers correspond to certain groups of the car. What is in each box is listed in a 9 sheet Excel document containing the entire inventory of the car.
Paul, or anybody interested in buying it, i have all 4 pieces of used window glass if you are interested. very reasonable price.

Paul's Place

Reaction score
For those of you have been a member of this forum for a while, the owner of the car previous to the current owner, was a contributing member of this forum. I believe his handle was 74 3.0CSA. At one point he did an instructional write up on dash removal. I have the hand written first draft as well as printed final copy in the notes. So, some of you long standing members may actually remember some of the car's story that I can not tell.