Nice, pricy Fjord 3.0cs

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
lightly described, heavily priced coupe
Wow, you aren't kidding. Almost no information at all, save for the statement that "these are going up in price very fast." Honestly, I have more questions than comments. Why does it look like the emblems on the trunk are sitting in a rectangular, flat black section of... primer? It also looks like the trunk is arched up along the passenger side quarter. I have to wonder if the emblem box and that gap are related. Otherwise, pretty car...

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
that's only about 4 miles from my house. i might have to go take a look at this one. not one that i have seen around town.

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
How about the screw driver that is stuck at the base of the drivers seat to keep it in place. The lack of attention to detail for this Coupe looks like we are now attracting sales types that can't take the time to make the pictures come close to matching the price.

Regards, Jon

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow, you aren't kidding. Almost no information at all, save for the statement that "these are going up in price very fast." Honestly, I have more questions than comments. Why does it look like the emblems on the trunk are sitting in a rectangular, flat black section of... primer? It also looks like the trunk is arched up along the passenger side quarter. I have to wonder if the emblem box and that gap are related. Otherwise, pretty car...

Yeah, I can't figure out what is going on with the 3.0 and csi emblems but they are not lined up correctly and it does look like it's a darker color under them. I like the manual adjust handle for the front seat. Otherwise, it's a very good looking car. If it's real nice, it should be up for more that 79K.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Pics sure weren’t taken anywhere near Atlanta, that’s not even a US license plate.

Enhance!

A0BC15EA-9434-4A77-8468-A8DA9F543FB7.jpeg

Enhance, Enhance!

0E1D6D16-7745-4E3E-9026-A371F03B88AE.jpeg

Looks like Columbia...

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i think the tape or photoshop on the edges of the plates throws it off. the license number is glb 465 ... at first i thought iwas washington dc ... but the top line almost looks like antigua ... probably antiguo, (spanish) it definitely looks like a foreign plate

the 3.0csi looks odd, like it is on a plate the way the very early 630 csi emblem was.

Dohn

Reaction score
I was going to say South America, judging by the landscape and the buildings; in fact in the rear three-quarter view the plate appears to say Bogota. The rear badge appears to be on a black plastic backing, similar to some Bavaria badges.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Having lived in Colombia, I can tell you that is an Antique or Historic vehicle plate.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Specifically from Buga which is about 50 miles from Cali.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Specifically from Buga which is about 50 miles from Cali.

Well my enhanced plate isn't the same place as the original car. It's really hard to find columbian antique plate pictures. :D

By the way Don, you have a story for everything. Is your real name Keyser Söze?

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good."

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
In Guatemala we drank coffee like the natives....
straight from the Sanka jar.
it was horrible.

Attachments

• e6105b10-95ff-4748-8090-8b89d8a195ac_1.3ab8a7e0e420a756c98302bcb343df70.jpeg
    e6105b10-95ff-4748-8090-8b89d8a195ac_1.3ab8a7e0e420a756c98302bcb343df70.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 132

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well my enhanced plate isn't the same place as the original car. It's really hard to find columbian antique plate pictures. :D

By the way Don, you have a story for everything. Is your real name Keyser Söze?

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good."
Verbal Kint