Niece visits E9

ggus

Reaction score
Greetings Chaps,

My sister recently came out to visit us in Houston so I took out the Coupe and took some shots with my Niece, they came out so good I wanted to share them.

20160715_195233.jpg

SmartSelectImage_2016-07-15-20-34-46.png

20160715_194839.jpg

20160319_183130.jpg

20160715_195109.jpg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Greetings Chaps,

My sister recently came out to visit us in Houston so I took out the Coupe and took some shots with my Niece, they came out so good I wanted to share them.

SmartSelectImage_2016-07-15-20-34-46.png

This will be one to remember. What a cutie! Your coupe is handsome as well. Your interior is so clean and understated. I really like the original cloth seats with the nice 'tuck'.

ohio2800cs

Site Donor
Reaction score
ggus,

Better watch out! In the 2nd photo, it almost looks like she is thinking: Hey I'm OK, I can see out...

In the 3rd one: OK, if I hold on to the steering wheel here, I can reach the gear shift down there.
Now just need someone to work the pedals and I'm good to go...

Good to get them hooked young, but hide the keys

Nice looking car BTW

ggus

Reaction score
Thanks guys, yes she looks like shes ready to take the keys and go! Haha.

I like the cloth interior but its old and deteriorating. I had to put a seat cover on the driver side and since my wife doesn't like riding in it (no ac in this hot-n-humid houston weather) i don't have to worry about the passaner seat. I like the original cloth look, but might have to upgrade in the future.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yes she looks like shes ready to take the keys and go! Haha.

I like the cloth interior but its old and deteriorating. I had to put a seat cover on the driver side and since my wife doesn't like riding in it (no ac in this hot-n-humid houston weather) i don't have to worry about the passaner seat. I like the original cloth look, but might have to upgrade in the future.

A friend's daughter, about the same age as your niece, sat behind the wheel of my polaris coupe and would not budge. I forget how we finally lured her out, but it took some doing. No cell phone cameras back then. Drat.

ggus

Reaction score
My niece didn't want to leave the coupe. She cried and cried haha

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
A friend's daughter, about the same age as your niece, sat behind the wheel of my polaris coupe and would not budge. I forget how we finally lured her out, but it took some doing. No cell phone cameras back then. Drat.

My son was playing in mine the other day. Unfortunately it was with his squirt gun. He's 6. I had to explain to him that daddy has his car in the hot sun to get the water OUT of his BMW. My daughter calls my car "daddy's stinky car", which she learned from Mom.

grnder95

Site Donor
Reaction score
ggus;that is a very nice original looking coupe, what part of Houston do you live in. Cheers Victor