Google translate shows this, which doesn't make sense:

Sport exhaust system VERSION 1 to flame tube from 849, -
Exhaust clamps in stainless steel piece 7,50

???

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Rob,
To me that sounds like for the 4 pieces depicted, below the manifolds/ down pipes for 849€.
I sent them a message asking if they are affiliated to Rakaror, as Wladek pointed out.

Once they answer, I’ll ask for the headers price too.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have no experience with either of these names. Maybe someone here has investigated product vs price?

Wladek

Reaction score
Raka Rör's price according to their web page is 5990 SEK (~675 USD incl. 25% VAT) for BMW 3.0 CS, CSA, CSIA (72-76) without front pipe (downpipe I guess).
https://rakaror.o.se/avgassystem/bmw.html
That is a great price. And I assume exports to the US would not include the VAT.
I asked Rakaror in January about shipping to Poland, because wanted to buy their exhaust system and received an answer at that time that they didn't have any in stock & that they were waiting for new delivery (2-3 months). They promised to let me know when e9 exausts will be back in stock, but till today no answer. One more thing - they also couldn't confirm the new price (just wrote "we hope it will not change").
At that time i started to read about Rakaror & it turned out that they work just as broker.
So on March, i've purchased W&N system (Mr Walloth confirmed that they are still made by Larini) + NOS Supersprint headers.

Last edited: