One more CSL

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Phillipe,
Thanks for posting. I tried to decipher the VIN (maybe your eyes are better) but I see 2215xxx which is no Csl VIN that I know off. That it’s a Csl I’m quite sure.
Cheers
Keshav
The lightweight carb Csl’s are 2211&2212 and the FI Csl’s are 2275 so it would be very interesting to know what this one’s VIN truly is.
*2275234*
D0F16D24-71E4-4CD3-9C11-991C32ADACF3.jpeg

Last edited:

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The shop confirmed that it’s VIN is 2275254. They also gave me a block number (supposedly Alpina) which if confirmed, I’ll post it.
Big bucks considering it’s condition though other than it turns out to be something unique. LeZebre doesn’t have it listed either.

shanon

Reaction score
Interesting sport build- non-E9 color, 6pt cage, motor, centered exhaust exit, deleted wind wing winders (??) and rocker trim chrome.
Certainly not very inspiring center console and aux. gauge placement/treatment. Everyone's a critic at times ;)

Could be a great platform for further sport development and finishing since it has already ventured to the Dark Side...
Curious to know its sporting/event and owner history, someone clearly has had some fun with it and the new owner should continue the adventure down the dark, deep rabbit hole... :

Keep us posted...