Only idiots sit on their cars

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
BavBob stopped by for some E9 tweaking. Turns out we only needed one wrench and a hammer to get his carbs dialed in.

We thought all of you would enjoy

Attachments

• 43C8E40B-AC46-40FB-A8C8-504C2A98BEA4.jpeg
    43C8E40B-AC46-40FB-A8C8-504C2A98BEA4.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 8BDE1B32-447E-406D-BF78-343C8B489395.jpeg
    8BDE1B32-447E-406D-BF78-343C8B489395.jpeg
    352.8 KB · Views: 220

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
that spot is quite robust, do it well and sit in the middle of the roof, please
...the best or nothing !
:)
Jesus,

You and I know there are only a FEW places where you can safely sit in an E9. Here you have to stay off the hood. The rear quarters are similar, keeping your pelvic bones off the trunk lid.

I did this just to inject some Humor into the sometimes too serious character of this group about doing things “the right way”

next photo: I’ll find a place I can safely stand on my E9.

And no, BavBob is not reallymissing an arm.

John

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
How about black leather. Have you all seen the very funny and very old ebay ad where a guy is selling his black leather pants. Former girlfriend convinced him to purchase, have been closet for a while. His Q&A is knee-slapping funny.

Can someone post it in off-topic?

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, that's the one JFENG!! Shared it dozens of times in quaint emails. And yes, I am on no social media and am spared obsessively counting and bragging or despairing about my "likes, friends, instantagramer's, twitterer's," or other social media engagers.

Hey, I just made "engagers" up. Perhaps I can, like the Banterist didn't with his leather pants, gather a group of my tech friends(I am a retired college English teacher) and moneterize it and sell it for half a billion to Jeff Zebos or his ilk. Naah, I am hereby giving away the rights, copyrights, and wax seals to anyone on this forum. Good Luck!!

In your abundant spare time, coupesters, click on JFENG's link above. If nothing else, click on the link to the leather pants sale. Hilarious. If you have a bit more time scroll down the to article titled: "Ugh, the Abandoned Alley next to Hooker Alley is going to be a Starbucks." If you want to define Gentrification and all it ills, read this.

And share it on every social media site in the known universe.

Steve