Attachments

• IMG_0424.JPG
    IMG_0424.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

qcabra

Reaction score
yep

Yes it did when I removed it from car. If you get it and it doesn't work, I'll give you your $ back provided that you send the radio back.
Thanks

jmackro

Reaction score
I don't need a radio, and perhaps you have already sold this one and don't need my silly suggestions. But...

Your photo shows no knobs or mounting nuts, and your write-up makes no mention of their presence/absence. I'd think you would have an easier time selling it if prospective buyers knew whether it comes with this hardware. Mentioning the Blaupunkt model and whether it is mono or stereo might be helpful as well. Oh, and people like to know where it will be coming from - whether it ships from Sydney versus Topeka makes quite a cost difference.

Last edited:

qcabra

Reaction score
Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion. You're right and I don't think it's silly. It's good advice and I appreciate it.
Yes, it looks like it's already sold.
I'm just being a slacker which costs me a lot in the end. Being a slacker is like Pimpin. It ain't easy but somebody has got to do it. Haha.
Seriously, thanks again for the suggestion. In the future, I'll create a better description and include more details.
Take care

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
Here you can use my picture on the one I bought...you may have to do a disclosure. I believe this face cover is from a Bavaria..given to me at no extra charge. Personally, I would just stick the radio in the slot for looks and get a nice contemporary unit and place it in the glove box. Also, as you can see those knobs match perfectly with the E9 knobs.
abe

Attachments

• resized_101_2900.jpg
    resized_101_2900.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

qcabra

Reaction score
Thanks a lot

Thanks Abe. Yours looks way better than mine. Mine just needs some paint but it's still good. Thanks for going out of your way.