Other parts for sale

scestes

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I've got the following items for sale, and I'll list more later as I go through the boxes in my garage.

a tool box, but it has no tools.

What looks to be an entire trunk kit. All the panels. Some in pretty good shape, some in ok shape.

Heater and AC console from under the dash.

Wiper motor and centerlink.

AC compressor, condition unknown.

A full dash. Its all there but it has many cracks along the top though.

I'll post pics upon request.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Call dibbs on the tool box.
I am in the bay area, tell me when and where to pick it up.
You can drop me an email.

scestes

Reaction score
I had a couple people email me early last night with interest in the tool box. I'll take pics and send them out to everyone tomorrow morning.

scestes

Reaction score
I'm posting some pictures of the parts I have for sale in my photo gallery. You can get to the root of the folder by clicking http://gallery.xfiler.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=CarPartsForSale

Also not listed originally is a Electric window regulator (can't remember which side and if I have the other one or not) and a new set of sound proofing foam still in the Mobile Tradition plastic bag. I'll post other things as I find them. Sorry for the delay, but I sold some stuff in my garage that freed up a lot of room for me and i thought I'd be able to get these pics right away, but the process of organizing my garage with my new found wealth of space took longer than I had originally anticipated. If you don't see pics for what you're looking for right away, check within the next few hours. I'm taking pics right now and just posting them as I can.

-Scott
p.s. No shanon, you can't have my 2800cs emblem :)

D

dtortoise8

trunk panels

do you have the side trunk panels that cover the rear shock towers?
kurt

D

dtortoise8

door trim

I would be interested in the front door wood trim also, maybe dash also.
Kurt

scestes

Reaction score
Sorry for dropping out of sight all. Worked killed me last week and I had to get out of town for a trip to So Cal for the weekend. I'll be replying to messages and posts later tonight. The toolbox has been sold though.

scestes

Reaction score
Okay, I did manage to find 2 additional trunk panels, but I'm thinking there are still 2 missing. I've searched my entire garage and opened every box and found these 2 panels, a rear window regulator motor, some chrome trim (which I will post pics of within the hour), these 2 panels, and the AC Radiator (Condenser). I believe a few of my boxes are in the hands of a former roommate in his storage unit, but I won't see those for many many months as he's in Tonga.

Trunk Panels
http://gallery.xfiler.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=E9-AdditionalTrunkPanels

scestes

Reaction score
The sound panels for the hood go for around 100 new, I was only looking for 40 plus shipping.

As for the wood panels, I was looking for $40 plus shipping.

scestes

Reaction score
Some other items that will be available

These items will be available towards the end of Feb, but can come off sooner if someone has an immediate need.

I have a full fuel tank with gas cap, and sender unit. The sender unit does work.

Rear trailing arms and stub axels (These are drum, not disc)

Automatic driveline

Spare tire floorpan. I'll give you as much metal as I can as I'm dropping in a fuel cell and don't need the trunk floor except for between the wheel wells.

Automatic Transmission - Will need to be rebuild. Reverse is unhappy. This will go for almost nothing so long as whoever takes it doesn't scrap it and actually rebuilds it.

scestes

Reaction score
Keys and cylinders?

Is there any interest in a set of door locks (just the cylinders, not the actual latches), with the trunk lock, and the ignition? I think I have 2 keys for each, but actually have a local source that has blanks and knows how to cut them.