Outdoor car cover

jman

Reaction score
I will be bringing a e3 home this fall and I am am looking for suggestions for a good outdoor car cover under $200. Anybody had goodluck with a particular brand?

duct-tape

Site Donor
Reaction score
I used one of this for a year. it only failed because the georgia sun is a lot. It was great for the winter, cracked in the heat of the summer

duct-tape

Site Donor
Reaction score
In your opinion is the material something that could be sprayed with 303 to give it more UV protection?
yes, you totally could. the blue side of the cover is a lot like soft vinyl. but to be honest, you'd need at least 2 bottles and to reapply it every few months. at that rate, you could just buy another cover. lol

Neoparoykos

Reaction score
I've been very happy with the Budge piece I purchased from Autozone. Actually mentions Bavaria on the box, has a 13 year free replacement warranty, and is less than $100 ($99).

duct-tape

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have been plagued buy carcover.com on FB.
I hate more than anything, companies that troll my data and show me ads on FB. My wife and I joke about it, but sometimes I'll ask her something like "do you know about _______ product?" her reply is "no, but now that you said something- I'll start getting FB ads for it" no lie, it's happened to us a number of times. We dont even have an alexa.

billpatterson

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ya sorry about that...by simply going to a website, one may start getting bothered by insidious advertising. Cookies are the culprit. And yet cranking up your security settings can make ones computer way less functional.

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Your phone is listening to you and Facebook, and others, are using the data to send you targeted advertising. You can reduce that fact with some simple settings changes depending on which phone you have. Or maybe just continue to wonder out loud about what you want for easy product searches...

duct-tape

Site Donor
Reaction score
You can reduce that fact with some simple settings changes depending on which phone you have. Or maybe just continue to wonder out loud about what you want for easy product searches..
I learned about this a while ago and it's fixed for the most part, but the second part you said is funny. :D:D