Paid $660 to yellowbullet and after 3 weeks i have no parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

execmalibu

Reaction score
Dan,Allen,Scott... Thanks for understanding the uncomfortable situation I am in...

Dan,Allen,Scott,

My original post only asked for advice on what to do... I never insulted YELLOWBULLET or used offensive names.

After my first post I received several PMs alerting me to the fact that YELLOWBULLET was guilty of using numerous different PHONY names on this site and YELLOWBULLET does not dispute this... When I sent YELLOWBULLET the $660( which aint chump change...) I was not aware of that Stephen was not really Stephen!

Many of the PMs sent to me said to immediately contact Paypal and file a FRAUD Report.

As Dan pointed out Trust and Communication are very important especially when sending money to someone in a foreign country (Sorry Canadians ... My Grandfather was from Moosejaw and was a RCM)...

I trusted him and I paid YELLOWBULLET what I thought was a ridiculous amount ($120) for shipping a box that was not that large or heavy. Then after waiting over 3 weeks for my expensive parts I learned that YELLOWBULLET charged me for UPS delayed 2 weeks and shipped using regular mail during a STRIKE. This whole shipping situation was a MAJOR trust issue for me especially when after a month I still had NO PARTS!

The rest of my post was letting other members know how this was being handled and exposing only the true facts as I learned them... You guys can make up your own minds on what you think about YELLOWBULLET how his represents himself with PHONY names and his attitude/responses.

Thanks, Jeff

Last edited:

execmalibu

Reaction score
5 weeks still no parts from YELLOWBULLET! Stephen Hun, Tommy YC Ma, Gordon whats up?

What a surprise! After 5 weeks I still have no parts from YELLOWBULLET:evil:.

It has been another week since I first started this post complaining that I NEVER received the E9 parts that I paid YELLOWBULLET $660 for...

STEPHEN HUN, TOM YC MA or GORDON whoever you are... when do I get my $660 back?

Last edited:

Arde

Reaction score
This thread is not complete unless one knows what parts were bought.

If the parts are rare NLA stuff like a set of red screwdrivers, a complete set of german black-blue floor mats, and an Alpina turbocharger, then it is OK to suffer the pain of multiple seller aliases and the Canadian post office. If the parts are a set of tie rod ends, a couple of Koni shocks, and an oil filter, then the well known suppliers are always a safer bet. I understand that one can learn that lesson for less than $660, but I am sure the parts will make it, so it is mostly a delay.

execmalibu

Reaction score
Arde.... Do you have a RELIABLE source for a Nice Dash, Wooden Steering Wheel?

I bought what is supposed to be a nice Dash (all 3 pieces) $400, Wooden Steering Wheel ($100) and a few other parts... PLUS I paid $120 for UPS Shipping...

Please let me know exactly where I can get these rare E9 parts and which reliable source do you recommend... Erik at Coupeking does not have them nor does Carl...

dang

Administrator
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought what is supposed to be a nice Dash (all 3 pieces) $400, Wooden Steering Wheel ($100) and a few other parts... PLUS I paid $120 for UPS Shipping...

Please let me know exactly where I can get these rare E9 parts and which reliable source do you recommend... Erik at Coupeking does not have them nor does Carl...
You missed his point... the parts that you bought are hard to find, which means you can't find them at a typical source. Anytime you deal with a private party you add risk/hassle but its usually worth it if you can get those hard to find parts you need. At this point, all you can do is wait for the mail to get caught up, the fact that he used a method that he wasn't suppose to is done.

execmalibu

Reaction score
Dan Even if it were $60 for Valve Stems does ANYONE want to get CHEATED?

Dan,

Does it really matter if I had ordered $60 worth of orange spotted Valve Stems? Do you or anyone else want to be cheated,lied to or have to wait over 5 weeks when they were promised and paid for 5 day service?...

If were just a CD/DVD or anything else that you ordered and paid for would you wait 5 weeks or would you cancel and ask for your money back?

shanon

Reaction score
You answered the question right there with the bits being shipped.

Having shipped dash parts, hoods, and airdams before, shippers will consider them 'over-sized' and a major PITA and charge accordingly. Delivery drivers can care less what it is and will treat as a PITA in their truck for the day (ie: kick it out of their way many times during the day). The more large boxes you have, it just adds to the over-size charges....plus an international border crossing with customs junk....the fees add up.

Just be glad if it arrives safely and in tact.....I had a rare aluminum airdam shipped from England and DHL kindly shut the plane door on it and folded it in half..DOH!!...that's why I over-insure now to cover the potential PITA & drama time...

I'm not even going into the story of a rare bit lost in German & US customs this entire Spring.....sheesh!!

I'm sure everyone here has a 'shipping story'....just part of the restoration process ...builds character i guess.

this transmission will now self destruct...10..9..8...7.. ;-)

dang

Administrator
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Dan,

Does it really matter if I had ordered $60 worth of orange spotted Valve Stems? Do you or anyone else want to be cheated,lied to or have to wait over 5 weeks when they were promised and paid for 5 day service?...

If were just a CD/DVD or anything else that you ordered and paid for would you wait 5 weeks or would you cancel and ask for your money back?
Everyone agrees with you! Everyone feels your pain and frustration! The questions is, how many times do we need to agree with you? I don't mean to sound like an ass, but telling everyone what happened is a good thing and Yellowbullet loses credibility and possible transactions in the future. We appreciate that. But, bringing it up over and over starts to change the focus from him to you, which could eat into your credibility or make people think twice about selling to you in the future.

We all hope that your parts will show up and you'll be happy with their condition, which may ease the pain a bit. This thread will be around for a long long time and Yellowbullet will probably regret his mistake(s).

John S

Reaction score
FWIW, I bought two items from Yellow Bullet (Stephen). I think the alternate names is because he had his son (can't remember his name) handle the PayPal part of the deal. Both items I purchased eventually arrived and I was happy with what I received. I hope that your deal eventuallty works out and you receive the items and are happy with them.
John

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
Everyone agrees with you! Everyone feels your pain and frustration! The questions is, how many times do we need to agree with you? I don't mean to sound like an ass, but telling everyone what happened is a good thing and Yellowbullet loses credibility and possible transactions in the future. We appreciate that. But, bringing it up over and over starts to change the focus from him to you, which could eat into your credibility or make people think twice about selling to you in the future.
Exactly.

execmalibu

Reaction score
YELLOWBULLET epilog! Alert the MEDIA the box arrived! YELLOWBULLE did steal my money!

Several people have asked me to post the final result...

After over a month the box finally arrived.

But the saga continues.

After the box arrived and BEFORE posting this I sent several emails to YELLOWBULLET trying to settle this between ourselves... I also offered to post that he was honorable and that we resolved all the problems...

Unfortunately YELLOWBULLET is hiding because it has been over 3 days and he still has NEVER responded...

Stephen, Tommy, Gordon whoever he really is did in fact steal $54 using fraud and misrepresentation plus the parts were NOT as represented.

Issues
1. YELLOWBULLET charged me $122 for UPS shipping then used Regular Mail. I would not have cared that much but it took over a month to get and he constantly lied about what he had paid for shipping. Taped to the box the total on the shipping label was only $68. He pocketed $54. I asked for a refund of the $54 he never responded. Hint... Don't lie about how much you paid when there are (2) postal receipts taped to the box.

2. I paid $522 (ALL the money) for what was represented to be a near perfect E9 dash. The upper part had minor cracks but the lower dash had several very deep cracks with old repairs ( someone had tried to glue the cracks and cover them with vinyl which was peeling everywhere) A totally useless piece of sh!t. I asked for the address to return the dash and he never responded.

3. Look for yourselves both are written by the same person... On the box there is a handwritten label with a name of "Tommy Ma"... But on the shipping/customs form he used the name "Tommy Mer"... That is 5 different names that this guy has used so far!

I asked before what possible reason would someone have for using numerous (5) PHONY names in such a small community of E9 collectors?

Attachments

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
that still says what i said - the usd is worth only a tiny bit more than the canadian buck. its just closer now.

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
3. Look for yourselves both are written by the same person... On the box there is a handwritten label with a name of "Tommy Ma"... But on the shipping/customs form he used the name "Tommy Mer"... That is 5 different names that this guy has used so far!

I asked before what possible reason would someone have for using numerous (5) PHONY names in such a small community of E9 collectors?[/QUOTE]

Jeff,

I believe that what you are seeing as the "er" in Mer could actually be a poorly written cursive "a". Either way, I hope you get the issue resolved.

-Walt

execmalibu

Reaction score
Walt... Look closely at all of the handwriting

Walt,

I never in a million years would ever have bothered to look at the return name/address for anyone else but based upon YELLOWBULLET's ADMITTED use of numerous fictitious names I thought it was worth a look. To my total amazement I saw he used two different names as the sender.

I am no handwriting expert but if you look closely at all of the writing you will notice that the person had very clear handwriting... (Much better then mine for sure!).

All of the cursive "a's" are very clearly written. If you look at the "r" in the word "car dash " you will notice that it is exactly like the "r" in his name "Mer"...

Judges!

Last edited:

Arde

Reaction score
Hope the wooden steering wheel was good. I would suspect a used dash from Canada as the famous Canadian poet says: "There is acrack in everything, that is how the light gets in..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e39UmEnqY8

As for the sellers aliases, we lived by the credo that a man is who he claims to be, that was until TSA spoiled it all up...

Status
Not open for further replies.