E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
IMG_6131.JPG
need one of these- manual wind up- guide wheel is almost gone

mtiger_dds

Site Donor
Reaction score
Are these exclusive to the e3/Bavaria, or can they be found on others from the same era as well? My upper guide rail on the driver's door is shot.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have contacted two owners of Bav parts cars. I would like someone to send a text photo of the guide to my cell so I can text the photo to both of them.
My cell# 508-277-8698.
Thanks in advance.
Koopman

Last edited:

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
After doing a few of hours searching for part #11 I found that this part is still available from Bmw,Pelican,and GetBMWpartsc.
If the numbers are correct part # 51321800193 cost $16.35. Part# 51321800193 cost $21.32. I,m not positive but think the part numbers ending in odd numbers are for the left side ( driver's side ) and the ones ending in even numbers are for the right side ( passenger side).
Please call a dealer to confirm.
Thanks
Koopman

mosearch

Reaction score
Re; part # 51321800193 and part # 51321800194 ; Wes, at Pelican says they are both NLA.
GrtBMW Parts accepted my online order...but may eventually tell me they are NLA.
If I have any success; I'll post the info here.

mosearch

Reaction score
My order was promptly cancelled "as these parts have unfortunately been discontinued by BMW and are no longer available to order. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you, getBMWparts.com "

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Re; part # 51321800193 and part # 51321800194 ; Wes, at Pelican says they are both NLA.
GrtBMW Parts accepted my online order...but may eventually tell me they are NLA.
If I have any success; I'll post the info here.
Sorry,however I still have a chance of getting some used parts.
Koopman

mosearch

Reaction score
Excellent. I could especially use the left side version (of course)...but would be interested in either in servicible condition. Or peraps we can come up with a repair regimen...it's just the guide wheel that's worn out...

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Guys
If anyone can trust me and send the part my way I can almost say for sure that my son,who is a Director of Engeenering, will repair it so it never fails again. He restores parts better than the original. Anyone want to take word for it?
Koopman

mosearch

Reaction score
I am not the OP, but could still use one of each (part # 51321800193 and part # 51321800194 left and right)...located in San Francisco. I'm not at all sure how to search for those onm C ar-part.com...

duct-tape

Site Donor
Reaction score
I love car-part.com for those who don't know what it is, its a searchable database of junkyards.
here's the drop downs I would use to find the parts you want for that car.
cp.png