Parting out E3, she's a bit rough though

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Folks, I have an automatic Bavaria that I'm parting out... cheap. It's complete and there are some good parts, especially if you're missing some completely.

This is what I'm taking;

Trunk
Front doors
Front Fenders
windshield wipers and assembly
Bumpers

Everything else is up for grabs,

It's an early model, the back seat is very good, with no tears, blue but dirty. The door cards seem to be OK, non-wood trim

Front seats I think are good

I know some parts are interchangeable with the e9 but you'll have to ask.

I know I have no prices listed but just call out a number on something and I'll just add shipping. I may have to weasel a little if the parts are tough to get off.
partout4.JPG
partout5.JPG
partout6.JPG
partout7.JPG
partout3 - Copy.JPG
partout1 - Copy.JPG
partout2 - Copy.JPG

FjordTempo

Reaction score
Hi Peter

Thank you for offering. I'd be interested in the following:

Steering wheel, if not too damaged.
Clock, if working.
Center console piece, if radio hole not cut (I can't tell from the photo)
Glove box.
Rubber gasket for e-brake.

p.s. Mine is a '76 Si, but I believe the parts above are compatible? I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

thank you,

Matt

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Matt, I think I have Most of the stuff and i think it's in very usable shape, bar the steering wheel. I also have a 76 si and I have been tearing this thing apart and it has really good bones with the exception of some rather deep surface rust. I have to get this thing done in a couple days so I will pull all the center console pieces which look in remarkably good shape as well as the glove box. I do not plan on taking the dash apart but I can get the clock. I will be checking back on this post for reference as well as PM's.

Thanks!

StephenZ

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Peter! Any chance on the front kidney bean grille and rear bumper center section, if they're in good enough shape? Also, how about the chrome on the outside door handles? If they're pretty good, I'd like those, too. Thanks!
-Stephen

dspoljaric

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Peter - I'm looking for the interior trim piece under the steering column, next to the storage drop door on the left side. Any chance you can send a pic, or let me know the condition? Is it available? Thank you, Darko

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
hi Peter,-
i'm needing a spare tire well in decent shape for some patching-in, aren't Bavs the same as coupes? if so, do you have a good one?
thanks. -steve

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Pete. How about the four Dash knobs? Two next to the ash tray,cig lighter and two on the a/c face plate. Also if you have the wiper switch.
Thanks
Koopman

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Right rear tail light, chrome piece on left edge towards center, just need the chrome piece
thanks

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I hope to be able to get all these parts for viewing this weekend. I will post who asked for what and we'll work from there- sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience!

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
OK, I'll be posting more pictures soon, who wanted this?

It's in good shape, the hole has been cut but not bad as you can seecenter piece.JPG

Reaction score
Hi Folks, I have an automatic Bavaria that I'm parting out... cheap. It's complete and there are some good parts, especially if you're missing some completely.

This is what I'm taking;

Trunk
Front doors
Front Fenders
windshield wipers and assembly
Bumpers

Everything else is up for grabs,

It's an early model, the back seat is very good, with no tears, blue but dirty. The door cards seem to be OK, non-wood trim

Front seats I think are good

I know some parts are interchangeable with the e9 but you'll have to ask.

I know I have no prices listed but just call out a number on something and I'll just add shipping. I may have to weasel a little if the parts are tough to get off.
View attachment 44315 View attachment 44316 View attachment 44317 View attachment 44318 View attachment 44319 View attachment 44320 View attachment 44321

Do you have this part?

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Charlie, I have the center piece if you need it. I think the hole for the radio was enlarged but it was done correctly and not hacked to death so please let me know if you want this- I'm thinking 50 bucks.... But, act now and you will get a period correct Sears & Robuck AM/FM Cassette and a little extra dust!

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Please send a check to: Peter Coomaraswamy, 1200 Toro Grande Dr., suite 200 Cedar Park TX 78613 for 15.00. I'll get them out tomorrow but I'll need your address.

Thanks

richrfd

Reaction score
Do you still have the hood vents, left and right? The ones near the windshield? Are these the chrome ones? Would they fit a 73 E9? If so I am interested in these.