Pebble Beach

jmackro

Reaction score
That doesn't bode well for the Historics, Quail, Concorso, ......

Right now, the Historics and Quail websites don't indicate any cancellations, but obviously that could change.

jmackro

Reaction score
Here in southern California, the San Marino Motor Classic is now cancelled. See: https://www.sanmarinomotorclassic.com/ Originally planned for June 14th, the organizers had pushed it out to August 23rd, hoping that things would resume to normal by then. But I guess other organizers for August events are following Pebble's lead and giving up on 2020.

San Marino added a vintage BMW class in 2019 and it would have been nice to see it grow this year. Now we'll have to wait until June 13, 2021.

lafngrvy

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I keep getting emails from Barry Topke that say they are still planning on racing. They talk about restricting access to the paddock as a way to keep the health officials happy. It seems like cutting off one's nose to spite their face. The folks that come want to see the cars up close, not JUST on track.

I give it 60-40 against that we race.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Historics are still scheduled as of today. Also Sonoma Speed Festival (incredible event) is still scheduled for September 4-6th..