Petri fanaticism

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello all,
For all those who have Petri steering wheels, regardless of the size, read further.
With support/ help from Dan Mooney, we worked together on finding the spider washers that sits in the black ring/ Philips screw. All the original wheels had them from the factory. Not only does it secure the screw better to the hub, it also keeps the screw surface flush to the black ring!
If you think this is insane, you are probably not too far off!

Dan has agreed to make bags of 6 Philips screws and 6 washers with free US shipping. For all those who are interested in giving your Petri the final touch, send him an email with your address and number of sets.
Unfortunately the free shipping doesn’t apply to outside the US.
Ideally he’d send it to one person in, for ex, Aus/ Europe who could further distribute them.
He hasn’t come up with a price but knowing Dan, it’s another super service to us members and these sets will be quite inexpensive.
Once he tells us the price, we can write him directly.
Thanks
Keshav
8A171F70-FEC8-42A7-B13C-2585DAA73112.jpeg
8DEDFB63-CF95-4D63-9AEC-0596AFC8E7F7.jpeg
BFDFE273-64A9-4756-8126-1599EC9456D4.jpeg
200EF888-C960-4D77-AACB-CE81A08E6F07.jpeg
61318C49-C311-4618-A819-9F0E2E9415B1.jpeg

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello all,
For all those who have Petri steering wheels, regardless of the size, read further.
With support/ help from Dan Mooney, we worked together on finding the spider washers that sits in the black ring/ Philips screw. All the original wheels had them from the factory. Not only does it secure the screw better to the hub, it also keeps the screw surface flush to the black ring!

Dan has agreed to make bags of 6 Philips screws and 6 washers with free US shipping. For all those who are interested in giving your Petri the final touch, send him an email with your address and number of sets.
Ideally he’d send it to one person in, for ex, Aus/ Europe who could further distribute them.
He hasn’t come up with a price but knowing Dan, it’s another super service to us members and these sets will be quite inexpensive.
Thanks
Keshav
View attachment 61860 View attachment 61862 View attachment 61863 View attachment 61865 View attachment 61867
Hi all, happy to help with this little piece of Petri madness :D

No charge for the screws and spider washers. They really do just cost me pennies. Free shipping to the US. One time free shipping to Europe if someone there wants to volunteer to distribute to our overseas brother and sisters. Email or DM me if you need a set or multiple sets.

Cheers all!
Dan

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi all, happy to help with this little piece of Petri madness :D

No charge for the screws and spider washers. They really do just cost me pennies. Free shipping to the US. One time free shipping to Europe if someone there wants to volunteer to distribute to our overseas brother and sisters. Email or DM me if you need a set or multiple sets.

Cheers all!
Dan

Great work Dan, keshav , I Would like 3 sets plze and I would happily make a donation to this site , as you are happy to make them & ship them for free ...

Dan can you make me 10 front wings as well lol

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hello all,

Thanks
Keshav
View attachment 61860 View attachment 61862 View attachment 61863 View attachment 61865 View attachment 61867

Great work Keshav and Dan !!! I require 3 sets plze

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This is what the original one looks like, a few teeth less..... 8 to 11
We though a Sharpie/ marker or a squirt of black paint would make the washer blend into the black ring
41EAFE12-950C-42C3-A1F5-1CDAB83BDAC4.jpeg

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ugh back to the drawing board. Keep looking @dan! :D One more Petri fact to geek out on...

We agreed that more teeth chew better! No more drawing board. A few of us have been researching this a while..... and Dan has the best available solution. Fit is perfect, job done

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
what can i say other that - WOW + Thanks!!

Dan, i need 2 sets as i have 2 petri
again, many thanks

scott