PJ's Csi sale

pj

Reaction score
I have caught the open track bug and have decided ( wrongly I'm sure) to sell the coupe.For those of you with the calender its the May car.
If you do a search on this site there are Photos. You can PM me for details and pics if needed . car is located in Santa Cruz Ca. This is a quick modified Coupe, if you want a stock coupe this is not for you. Just had a 3.5 installed.3.25 lsd, dogleg cr box,Short shift kit Bilstien shocks,ss brake lines,st springs & Sways.staggered 16" weds,front bumper delete and csl spoiler, Chamonix over Black Leather , Sheel Mann seats. 6 speaker stereo. Chrome side vents & Hood vents.This car has a great 'patina'.I will miss her.
asking 25k ,will not budge on price. I am in no hurry to sell.

G

Reaction score
PJ's Csi sale. A few Pics

standard.jpg
[/img]

standard.jpg
[/img]

standard.jpg
[/img]

standard.jpg
[/img]

candymanpf

Reaction score
Good morning,
Do you have photos showing the interior, trunk or engine compartment? . Are you available by phone?
Paul

LagunaE34M5

Reaction score
trade for E34 M5?

Interested in a trade for a concours condition E34 M5? I live near Monterey. Eric Lee 530-220-7000 cell.

pj

Reaction score
Sorry eric,
I already have a M3, even though an e34M5 is a great car I had a e34 Sedan & Touring they are still one of my favorite styles .Come and check the coupe out if you are local.
PJ

pj

Reaction score
Shes still for sale. I do have some interest shown so if you are really interested contact me.
Cheers all , have a Great Christmas and a Positive New Year

shanon

Reaction score
hey PJ...tell the interested parties that they can take delivery AFTER January 3rd.... :roll:

-shanon

MPD47

Reaction score
PJ I love your car man, serious class. I passed it along to a few friends but don't hold much hope with them. Good luck with the sale!

pj

Reaction score
Thanks Mike , its interesting to me how similar our choice of cars is, I used to have a 525it loved it. Was looking at 951s as a track car but bought the M3 instead , still like the look though. The E30, great little track rat , I will probably spend some of the csi molah on the 345i build. I want a reliable 300 bhp e30 to smoke around the track. And the M5 well we all like the ultimate sedan right.

MPD47

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm desperately trying to liquidate some of the stock. I'm only keeping the e9, the track car 951, the Datsun and the e39 (which is actually my favorite of the bunch). I forgot the e34 was still in my sig as it's gone now!

pj

Reaction score
well someone better buy this or I will keep her , had a blast on the Monte Diablo Rally , she didn't miss a beat

pj

Reaction score
OK ,someone called me from Colorado, area code 303, tried to call you back today (Sunday) couldn't get any service. Please try again tomorrow

pj

Reaction score
okay, another shameless bump , she is still available,c'mon your kids don't need a college education. lol