Portland area coupsters!

pdxcsi

Reaction score
I know it's last minute...anyone up for a pub run this Thursday evening? There is usaully a gathering at the lucky lab on Hawthorne around 7pm.

Who's in?

mandala

Reaction score
i can't make it

Unfortunately grad school is always getting in the damn way of a social life. Damn this do it for the future thing! Up for another night or a drive together. How many are planning to go to the historic races?
Jeff in pdx

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just got back into town late last night, so I know I can't go play this evening. How does next Thursday sound?

I'm definitely planning on being at the historics.

velocewest

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Won't work for me. I'm still on call for the recovering chemo patient, and I have a 5:00 work meeting too.

PS: How's your foot, gimpie?

velocewest

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The '02 gang is going to the other Lab location now. They have a tough time dealing with all the noise and pretty girls at the Hawthorne loc, it runs down the batteries on their pacemakers...

velocewest

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
PDX guys, shall we try again? How about tomorrow night (5/24) at the 1945 NW Quimby location of the Lab? The '02ers will be there, I've got to run down there anyway to drop off Historics ticket money to Anthony Werre.

pdxcsi

Reaction score
Sorry guys,

Baseball and beach have gotten in the way of what I'm sure will be a good time. Maybe we should organize a beach run and grill out this summer. I know a guy who has a place down there.

mandala

Reaction score
i can't make it either...

Yeah i can't make it either as i have grad school Thursday evenings. I would be interested in getting together sometime though.....
Jeff in pdx

velocewest

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Me too. Not in the e9, it's still not on the road.

Too bad Scott won't be there. It's easier to recognize me when I'm with Scott; I'm the better looking one... :p