putting order together from W+N

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
anybody need anything but don't want to pay the full shipping to the US? let me know and we can share in the shipping across the pond

scott

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes, I could use some beltline trim bolts.
I asked them (W&N) about the bag I bought 2.5 years ago that had the bolts that would not fit and they said I would need to return them and they would replace. Really?
I've already used some of the nuts and the good bolts that you gave me but I don't have quite enough and definitely not enough of the nice rubber nuts to hold the bolts on.
I media blasted a number of good originals and then coated them with rustproofing spray. They should be ok.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, I could use some beltline trim bolts.
I asked them (W&N) about the bag I bought 2.5 years ago that had the bolts that would not fit and they said I would need to return them and they would replace. Really?
I've already used some of the nuts and the good bolts that you gave me but I don't have quite enough and definitely not enough of the nice rubber nuts to hold the bolts on.
I media blasted a number of good originals and then coated them with rustproofing spray. They should be ok.

Gary, let me know what you need and i will order them. are you sure that they changed their bolts ... and they will fit? i probably have some more if you need some more - let me know how many you need. if you need more nuts, we will have to order them.
bolts - https://www.wallothnesch.com/en/fas...dels-and-years-of-manufacturing-51-05-02.html - 2.4 euro each ... they don't have the nuts listed on their site right now. the downside is that bmw has replaced these nuts with just a standard m4 nut.

Excellent. I’m in Scott. I’ll take a closer look tomorrow and put my list together.
hey Sam, let me know and we can go from there

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Gary, let me know what you need and i will order them. are you sure that they changed their bolts ... and they will fit? i probably have some more if you need some more - let me know how many you need. if you need more nuts, we will have to order them.
bolts - https://www.wallothnesch.com/en/fas...dels-and-years-of-manufacturing-51-05-02.html - 2.4 euro each ... they don't have the nuts listed on their site right now. the downside is that bmw has replaced these nuts with just a standard m4 nut.

hey Sam, let me know and we can go from there
Mostly it the nuts I need. They were nice too. I like the rubber washer. I have some originals that I can use. I only needed a few, will count tomorrow. 2.8 euro per nut. You have to be nuts to pay that.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mostly it the nuts I need. They were nice too. I like the rubber washer. I have some originals that I can use. I only needed a few, will count tomorrow. 2.8 euro per nut. You have to be nuts to pay that.
Gary, you might try Carl Nelson, Korman or Mario ... they may have some of the rubber nuts. i know that Worldpac had them ... i can look tomorrow for the part number, but it should correspond to the number below. i am pretty sure that i only have the 45 that i need. i will also check to see if there are any loose used ones in my bin.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The nuts will be back in stock this week at Walloth. Wait til after Wednesday to order.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gary, you might try Carl Nelson, Korman or Mario ... they may have some of the rubber nuts. i know that Worldpac had them ... i can look tomorrow for the part number, but it should correspond to the number below. i am pretty sure that i only have the 45 that i need. i will also check to see if there are any loose used ones in my bin.
I bought them from La Jolla Ind years ago but they were pricy then. Those nuts with the rubber back are special. I thought worth it to prevent future problems.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
One of the nuts had a bad thread and when I used it it got jammed on the bolt and would not tighten or come loose. Luckily it broke but I had to remove the whole piece of molding to get the bolt out and replace. It was one of the rear pieces. Now I chase each bolt and test thread each nut before I install. Gee it only takes another few hours to complete.