Pvgp

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Anyone planning to attend this weekend? I will be there (alas Annabelle will still be on jack stands) with one of the e39s.

Doug Dolan

Reaction score
I've gone for many years since '99, but decided to skip this year due to iffy weather forecast. Not much fun if it rains a lot - 50/50 chance. Hope to go next year!

ohio2800cs

Site Donor
Reaction score
Will be there on Saturday

I'm going to chance it and hope the best. Missed going last year because of the weather.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of Italian cars, hoping the forecast doesn't keep too many of them away...

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm going to chance it and hope the best. Missed going last year because of the weather.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of Italian cars, hoping the forecast doesn't keep too many of them away...

Hi Peter - Glad you came out; it was nice to meet you. I particularly enjoyed the time spent comparing the styling of the e9 to various beautiful old Italian cars!

Hopefully my e9 will be ready for the next PVGP.

By the way, could you remind me again of the name of the fender liners you installed on your car?

ohio2800cs

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Peter - Glad you came out; it was nice to meet you. I particularly enjoyed the time spent comparing the styling of the e9 to various beautiful old Italian cars!

Hopefully my e9 will be ready for the next PVGP.

By the way, could you remind me again of the name of the fender liners you installed on your car?

To give you a better idea what it looks like:
DSC_0340aa_zpsu3rlmomv.jpg

Yeah I enjoyed talking to you as well. Always nice to meet someone who shares a similar passion. Really look forward someday to seeing Annabelle...

Weather was great on Saturday, no rain but a bit hot and muggy. The BMW guys I met there were terrific, a bunch of them came by to offer help when my car stalled (vapor lock) just before the hill leading up to the BMW corral, guess she didn't like the long slow uphill line to get into the park combined with high temps. I see examples of knowledge sharing and offers for assistance in this forum all the time, but it really hits home when you experience the generosity and helpfulness of the BMW community 1st hand, my wife was surprised and very thankful. After we got the car started I was able to make it up to the corral. My 2 hour drive home in the late afternoon was uneventful.

DSC_0356aa_zps6fqgxj05.jpg

DSC_0385aa_zpsqk8xmozt.jpg

DSC_0359aa_zps9maji3vq.jpg

DSC_0360aa_zpshayejtwt.jpg

DSC_0401aa_zps2hz7f9o9.jpg

DSC_0380aa_zpsrdbkaral.jpg

DSC_0570aa_zpssn61nr4t.jpg

Sorry about these Italian car photos, can't help it. At least I'll spare everyone the Fiat photos...
DSC_0474aa_zpsqiiidhtr.jpg

DSC_0498aa_zpso6tpuh56.jpg

DSC_0506aa_zpscvd6lf5h.jpg